What Price Glory Cartridge Belts - Reviews?

Niederlander

Hello!

Has anyone here used the Cartridge Belts from What Price Glory? (Specifically the USMC 1910 version.) How is the quality? I just got some leather gear from them, and it's really good. Thanks!

Hello!

Has anyone here used the Cartridge Belts from What Price Glory? (Specifically the USMC 1910 version.) How is the quality? I just got some leather gear from them, and it's really good. Thanks!

I have not seen them up close and cannot personally comment, but a lot of people I know prefer the webbing from Schipperfabrik.

I've seen one just a week ago. Color is wrong.. Falls apart fast... overall junk. Stick with At the Front, WW2 IMP, or shipperfabrik as mentioned before.

Sam

Its great that WPG is now producing the Army and USMC Eagle Snap Belts but their quality just isn't good enough in that department yet to warrant the purchase(though do have to say, as a USMC nut, I was really close to picking some up, but my friends who have bought their webbing before warned against it).

-Josh

Thank you, Gentlemen! That's what I needed to know. I got some leather items from them a little while back, and they're pretty good. The quality isn't up to Old West Reproductions or El Paso Saddlery standards, but I don't know if originals were either. They're definitely usable. I just wish At the Front or Schipperfabrik would do more of the early stuff. Thanks!

Thats great, one of my friends picked up one of their M1912 Pistol Belts and it barely lasted one event. Just one more thing to add to my list of things to eventually pick up.

-Josh

Ahoy!

I obatined one of the USMC M1910 Snap type pouch cartridge belts and it is fine.

Transport out

Have you used it for anything yet? How is it holding up to use? How does it compare to an original? Thanks!