US Navy Pilot - Naval Aviator Displays

Darkvalley

Hi All, Hi Jerry,

yes, I saw myself doing the USN pilot because I think this area of collection is much richer in terms of equipment which the AAF.

In France it is very difficult to have the NAF, he takes a patient to make a complete USN pilot.

I hope my photos will be able to please some you!

Reagrds

Laurent (France)

post-8744-1260821652.jpg

Wow ! Very niceee USN pilot!!! I like a dyed vest and Q.A.S. pack... it is one of the rarest item to find... !

hmm I never saw a S-5 Navy parachute. It is total new item for me, Thanks for photos!!!!!

here is my USN display!

Best regards,

JerryK.

post-369-1260898178.jpg

USMC pilot with usmc summer service uniform, M421a flying jacket, usmc boondocker boots, usmc m3 holster for .45 colt and rest of usmc popular gear worn by pilots...

post-369-1260898657.jpg

WOW!! Great USN/USMC stuff guys :thumbsup:

Wonderful to see all that flight gear!

Je vous remercie beaucoup d'avoir partagé ces photos avec nous.

r- Gy Dan

WOW!! Great USN/USMC stuff guys :thumbsup:

Wonderful to see all that flight gear!

Je vous remercie beaucoup d'avoir partagé ces photos avec nous.

r- Gy Dan

Thanks Dan!!! I also saw Your collection from 50's + great stuff too!!!

Best regards,

Jerry K.

Thanks for photos Dark!!!!

This throat mic. are greatt... and you have double example!!!! rare items!!!

also I like a rigger mod. helmet!!!

This a-14 mask have some signature on mask (NAF, US Navy ) or only on box???

here is my a-14 mask with red NAF stamp on mic. and close photo of rigger made pouch knife on nylon flight suit...

also one of my rigger mod. helmet with rubber ear cups and th37, MK II goggle and MSA oxygen maks typ C with rs-83 mic. inside!

again thanks for great photos!!!!!

Best regards,

JK

post-369-1260986928.jpg

here is my a-14 mask with red NAF stamp on mic. and close photo of rigger made pouch knife on nylon flight suit...

Hi Jerry

I have some USAAF/USAF ANB-M-C1 mics with those kind of red label on the plug. The only way that I personally distinct USN mics from USAAF/USAF is that the USAAF cable is longer than USN.

Nice collection! :thumbsup:

Laurent, fantastic stuffs! But it is better when I see them in your house! ;)

Very thks Franck !!

For my A-14, many markings are stamped ( name of pilot, red anchor and USN on the plug).

Here my second QAS (V type) : MK1 goggles and B-4 with USN contract.

post-8744-1260996696.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Lightning Ace

Super pictures of your WW II Naval Aviation collection, some really rare items. I'm a new member and will send more pictures of my WW II U.S. Naval Aviation Collection when I downsize them more but here is a picture of my WW II Navy Fighter Pilot Mannequin which has a WW II USS Yorktown Seat Pack Parachute displayed on it and the seat pack is stenciled VF-5 in 3 places on it. I have better pictures of the parachute that are closeup but I might have to downsize them too before I send them. The Goggles are MK II Pilot Navy issued Goggles and the shoulder holster is USN marked and WW II dated and the gun is the super hard to find US Navy marked Smith & Wesson Victory Model 38.

post-9389-1263360322.jpg

Lightning Ace
Super pictures of your WW II Naval Aviation collection, some really rare items. I'm a new member and will send more pictures of my WW II U.S. Naval Aviation Collection when I downsize them more but here is a picture of my WW II Navy Fighter Pilot Mannequin which has a WW II USS Yorktown Seat Pack Parachute displayed on it and the seat pack is stenciled VF-5 in 3 places on it. I have better pictures of the parachute that are closeup but I might have to downsize them too before I send them. The Goggles are MK II Pilot Navy issued Goggles and the shoulder holster is USN marked and WW II dated and the gun is the super hard to find US Navy marked Smith & Wesson Victory Model 38.