Some Uniforms of my Collection

Ricardo

kyhistorian01

Very impressive!!!! You have a nice selection of original uniforms complete with all insignia. All I can say is :jeal0001: Like some of the preveious comments I was wondering if you had the history on any of them. I love learning more about individual veterans and keeping that history with uniforms when possible. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

P.S. I also like the RAF uniform you were able to sneak into the background of one of your photos. I have always liked WWII RAF material.

Robert

Very impressive!!!! You have a nice selection of original uniforms complete with all insignia. All I can say is :jeal0001: Like some of the preveious comments I was wondering if you had the history on any of them. I love learning more about individual veterans and keeping that history with uniforms when possible. Keep up the good work and keep on posting.

P.S. I also like the RAF uniform you were able to sneak into the background of one of your photos. I have always liked WWII RAF material.

Robert

I like the fact that they aren't all from so-called "elite" units. Seems that these days there's a misconception that unless a uniform is Airborne/Ranger/ Armored etc., it's somehow less "collectable"...which of course is a load of c*** as we all know! Nice collection Ricardo..thanks for sharing.

Ian :thumbsup:

Simply beautiful Ricardo.

If you are impressed with these, you should see some of his "other" uniforms/items in his collection..... :drool2: .

Troy

• 3 weeks later...

Really nice AAF uniforms you have there!! :w00t:

I also like your mannequins, could you post a photo of one without a uniform on it? Also, where did you get them from?

- Jeff

Great uniforms my friend. What happen to the generals uniforms you just bought? I did not see them posted.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4starchris