WW1 Navy Corpsman to Rear Admiral Group

Belleauwood

Absolutely incredible Dennis, there are no words to describe the feeling you must have right now! Also, I'm glad to see you back!

I'm certainly glad that this has been presented again. While late to the ball game, I wish to add my congratulations to you for your fine research efforts, and display techniques. This grouping doesn't get much better than that! Jack

Congratulations Dennis, the cherry on top for sure. Just an incredible grouping. I am missing some medals from a very large grouping as well, and every time the phone rings, I am l hoping it is the family calling. Congrats again and thanks for sharing this awe inspiring group. I am sure glad you are posting again. Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dennis-

I looked through this thread yet again today, and what a miracle that you have the medals now to complete this sailor's amazing story! You did a great job preserving this man's history through his artifacts! Over the years it took, you never gave up! My father was a Navy Corpsman in WWII and they really have a remarkable story! Thanks for sticking to this project so professionally and persistently and respectfully of the vet's family!

David