2 USMC FAST shirts from Bahrain

StevenL

I picked these two USMC shirts up from a thrift store yesterday for a buck a piece. I was not familiar with what the Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team is so I looked it up and what I found was pretty interesting. They're capable of rapidly deploying to immediately improve security at United States Government installations worldwide and some of their engagements include the SS Cole bombing, Operation Just Cause and American Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. The shirt has a tag on it that reads USMC Certified.

The MCSFC Bahrain shirt I have not been able to unscramble yet. Anyone know what this one stands for? This one seems to have actually been made IN Bahrain.

Along with these shirts were a few actual service shirts and the man's dress blues. I didn't get any of the other items, primarily because the blues didn't seem to be named anywhere, lacked all decorations and all of the buttons had been removed. I do know one of the shirts was named so I've been considering going back to see what they want for everything else. The blues could be repaired easily enough if I can find some buttons.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg