robinb

Parachutist First Aid Kit at the flea market

The flea market gods smiled at me today. Found this unopened original parachutist first aid kit just sitting there on a table waiting for me to walk up and buy it for $10!

MVC_102S.JPG

donation2017.gif

donation2016.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

...unopened...

Hi,

Congrats of course but also one small question: Unopened? With morphine syrette? Is it legal in the USA to trade morphine on the flea markets?

I know I know, curiosity killed the cat, but it is interesting. In EU it would be impossible.

Best regards

Greg

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Looks like an early 1st issue type; in soft tan cotton > nice score > it pays to know what Your're looking at! thumbsup.gif

Hi,

Congrats of course but also one small question: Unopened? With morphine syrette? Is it legal in the USA to trade morphine on the flea markets?

I know I know, curiosity killed the cat, but it is interesting. In EU it would be impossible.

Best regards

Greg

Gregory... possible - impossible - in Poland I had two sets: Hot and Wet environment Surivival kits and Individual survival kits from Vietnam Era. All sets included "Stay awake AMPHETAMINA pills" I think the police dont care about it...

cheers ,

JK

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif
donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2019.gif

The CONTENTS of one of those kits just sold on ebay for $356 - again that's without the case!

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

donation2019.gif

Fantastic find there Robin!

Concerning the illegal substance that might be included in these packs, I've seen these syrettes being sold in their untouched condition (full), same thing for atropine/bella donna, even opium. I see this each year at the biggest militaria show in Belgium, where police is always present. I guess they just don't really care...

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif
donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

Gregory... possible - impossible - in Poland I had two sets: Hot and Wet environment Surivival kits and Individual survival kits from Vietnam Era. All sets included "Stay awake AMPHETAMINA pills" I think the police dont care about it...

cheers ,

JK

Hi Jerry :)

Buahahahahahahaaa,... yes, it is our country. :lol:

Be careful - you may be next trophy of the Paco Labrador Retriever. What I do not wish you and your excellent collection.

Best regards :)

Greg

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Looks like an early 1st issue type; in soft tan cotton > nice score > it pays to know what Your're looking at! thumbsup.gif

Yup, I would have walked past it 49,000 times and not given it a second look ermm.gif

GB

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

donation2018.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.