Good helmet day

ITALIANWARFRONT

I'm sure that I saw one liner that was marked as General Fibre Company? Wow, best haul of liners I ever saw!! :)

Congrats,

Mike

May I ask, where does one find so many helmets at one time?

If you tell me but then have to kill me, I can live with that.

WHAT THE :fear: :fear:

Best helmet haul, I've seen, what's the story to how you get them all? and if it starts with, "well this old lady..." :lol:

ITALIANWARFRONT
WHAT THE :fear: :fear:

Best helmet haul, I've seen, what's the story to how you get them all? and if it starts with, "well this old lady..." :lol:

:D No old lady.............only one collector selling off his collection and he has more :drool2:

Let me know when you are ready to ship them to me and I will give you my address :P

Seriously, that is one awesome load of helmets you got there. :twothumbup:

OMG, they just keep on coming lol! And ALL of them the rarest types! Are you going to be selling any? Well done, i reckon that's the best find i've ever seen lol

The previous owner was evidently a very discerning collector and obviously knew what he had there, so it follows he must have had some idea of their current market value? Please tell me you didn't get the lot for a ridiculously low "bargain basement" price!!!

Ian :crying:

ITALIANWARFRONT
OMG, they just keep on coming lol! And ALL of them the rarest types! Are you going to be selling any? Well done, i reckon that's the best find i've ever seen lol

I collect German and Italian helmets and I have few nice US, I will keep probably 1 or 2 and sell all the others to buy more Axis steel

Giorgio