THRIFT SHOP CAMO

BEAST

It looks like someone came into the local thrift shop and dropped off the clothing that they bought from an Army surplus in the 1980s. In addition to these were a pair of civilian black jungle pants and a pair of 1977 dated OG-107 fatigue trousers.

post-203-1258080611.jpg

First up is a civilian duck hunter shirt

post-203-1258080616.jpg

A pair of RDF (I think) trousers. These are rip-stop and have a zipper. There are white tags, but they are both washed out.

post-203-1258081173.jpg

Finally a pair of tiger stripe trousers. I think these are civilian copies, but would love to have someone change my mind! The trousers are a zipper fly. The zipper is marked "RAPID". No ties at the bottom of the legs and the pockets are only secured by one button.

post-203-1258081179.jpg

Look forward to hearing your opinions!

actaully those pants would be ERDL pants....I dont think they changed anything in jungle pants between VN and post VN/pre WOODLAND BDUs?

actaully those pants would be ERDL pants....I dont think they changed anything in jungle pants between VN and post VN/pre WOODLAND BDUs?

RDF pants have a different pocket configuration than ERDL. Hard to tell from the photos.

ERDL have 3 pleats on the cargo pockets, like OD jungle pants, and BDU pants.

RDF's have 1 pleat in the center.

If that description makes sense.

RDF pants have a different pocket configuration than ERDL. Hard to tell from the photos.

ERDL have 3 pleats on the cargo pockets, like OD jungle pants, and BDU pants.

RDF's have 1 pleat in the center.

If that description makes sense.

Anelles,

Thank you very much for that information! It looks like mine is RDF. Here are a couple of photos of the pockets:

post-203-1258162022.jpg

post-203-1258162029.jpg