1942 M1-Carbine Pouch, mags and 1942 m1936 belt

MattStone

I set i bought recently. There is also a canteen with this et but isn't pictured.

the pouch is 1942 dated, the belt is 1942 dated and the canteen cover and canteen (not pictured) are dated 1942 as well.

post-7963-1256775595.jpg

Thank you!

No problem.Glad I could help.

Sorry the canteen and cover were a little worse for wear but thats how I got it.Markings werent the greatest.

If you need something in the future give me a shout.I may have it.

RON

No problem.Glad I could help.

Sorry the canteen and cover were a little worse for wear but thats how I got it.Markings werent the greatest.

If you need something in the future give me a shout.I may have it.

RON

That's okay. I l still like it a lot. I bought a 1st aid bandage to put in the pouch to complete the set! And that m1 carbine pouch is the butt stock type right? With the snap. and then the ones with the straps are for the belt?

That's okay. I l still like it a lot. I bought a 1st aid bandage to put in the pouch to complete the set! And that m1 carbine pouch is the butt stock type right? With the snap. and then the ones with the straps are for the belt?

Matt

You are correct on both points of the pouch.The one with snap can be used on the stock but was also used on the belt to be snapped into the snap.The looped ones were later in the war and also will see them dated from the Post WW2 to Korea.I have one dated 47 0r 48 and one dated 53

RON

Matt

You are correct on both points of the pouch.The one with snap can be used on the stock but was also used on the belt to be snapped into the snap.The looped ones were later in the war and also will see them dated from the Post WW2 to Korea.I have one dated 47 0r 48 and one dated 53

RON

Okay, good to know! I had one that was dated 1945 but i gave it to my friend who was with me at the show, he has just started collecting.