LET'S SEE YOUR WWII U.S.M.C. IMPRESSIONS

MBMorley

Hey guys, I see where somebody started a thread on here for showing off your impressions which is a great idea but I want to get more specific!! Let's see your World War II U.S. Marine Corps and Navy Corpsman Combat and Dress Impressions.

I'll post a number of photos from the Saipan event we had on my parent's property about two years ago.

Here is a group shot of some of us . . . I'm 2nd from the left with the 28 Thompson holding the flag.

Hope everyone enjoys and I look forward to see other's impressions!!

Thanks,

post-7151-1256055050.jpg

Now it's time for some dress uniforms!!

Here is a picture of me in my Navy dress blues for a Pharmacist's Mate Third Class with my brother dressed as a Marine officer in service greens along with is (real) wife in USMCWR service greens. This picture was taken at the Pearl Harbor Dance Dec 07.

post-7151-1256057614.jpg

Wow Very niceeee !!! I like it very much!!! Here is our small impression from old time(2006)... not good like Your but we was trying!

and our old site www.hue1968.prv.pl

Best regards,

Jerry K.

My old one from Beltring Show 2006...

Very nice pics Armed 2 tha Teeth especially one with coat and Raider Vet!

Cant wait for Your pics Will!

Best regards,

Jerry K.

post-369-1256145324.jpg

WOW, what a superb impression . . . thanks for sharing!! Are your 1st Div service greens all original and do you have the story of the vet?

Very nice!!

Armed 2 tha Teeth
WOW, what a superb impression . . . thanks for sharing!! Are your 1st Div service greens all original and do you have the story of the vet?

Very nice!!

I bought the jacket seperately, it is ID'd but I do not recall the name right now. I added the appropriate ribbons for a 1stMarDiv Marine from Peleliu to Occupation.

Here I am after shipping over to the Philippines from China with the 4th Marines 1941 when I was a platoon sergeant.

post-7151-1256154582.jpg

Armed 2 tha Teeth

I guess on the subject on weapon correctness for an early war 4th Marines impression the 1928a1 Thompson should have a Lyman sight as well.

Well, it appears that several shots of my husband in his USMC impression have already made it into this thread! ;)

I don't have any photos of me in USMCWR... yet. I just finished out my seersuckers and am working on the service greens. Here is one of us last year at a dinner/dance - he has made many improvements to this uniform since the photo was taken, but sadly I don't seem to have any newer photos so this will have to suffice. I'm dressed as Navy WAVES.

waves.jpg