LET'S SEE YOUR WWII U.S.M.C. IMPRESSIONS

MBMorley

Yes, Aaron's girlfriend is on *my* left in the "pic of the 3 Woman Marines.

We'll be in Wax this year, but probably won't make it downtown until lunchtime or so Saturday afternoon. We volunteer in the veteran's ceremony at the civic center, and it takes up our entire morning. Are you going?

That's right! I remember her from Ft. Stanton New Mexico now.

I'm going, but as a German. I guess I'll be helping patrol the streets on Friday night.

• 5 months later...

Kool. It looks like the prisoner is having a great time in the photo above. The one without the gun to his head. I checked out your pictures on facebook...looks like a good time was had by all!

Kool. It looks like the prisoner is having a great time in the photo above. The one without the gun to his head. I checked out your pictures on facebook...looks like a good time was had by all!

It was a good weekend, i always enjoy doing displays and interacting with the public, i made a sign with information relating to the US forces being in New Zealand which was news to most people that read it so with luck we were able to educate the public a bit.

justinwjolly

here is a pic of me from a video that was shot at a PTO battle we had at Fort Richardson TX this past weekend.

post-8060-1300999125.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Detail from the same jacket.

I hope I haven't taken up too much space on this thread with all of these. Thanks for checking them out and I hope everyone enjoys them.

JW

how exactly did you get that vandegrift was it a repro or original if it was repro where did you get it