WWII M-18 Hellcat Tank Destroyer

Old Marine

Here is another one. I always thought that the M-18 Hellcat looked exactly like what it was, fast and dangerous. It's a fascinating vehicle.

Anyway, here is my 1/35 scale version of it. Of course I can't just build the vehicle I have to add the crew and lots of extra gear and baggage.

Thanks

Dennis

post-2843-1255545049.jpg

Dennis, you have some truly amazing talent and skill! I've always had a love affair with the M-18's. My grandmother's neighbor in Alabama was a Stuart driver in the 805th, and after his passing, she had copies made of some of his pictures, including a M-18, and some armor with the hedgecutters. Of course that was back in Italy. Anyway, I really love your work! You must be almost blind from squiunting so much to get so MUCH detail!

G

Brian Dentino

And yet another OUTSTANDING model....wow you have a real talent for these things! Just amazing, and thanks so much for sharing your creations with us here. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the nice comments.

Are the patches painted or decals?

The TD patches on that model are hand painted, a fine brush and a big magnifying glass. I was just too lazy to order the dry transfers.

• 2 weeks later...

Dennis,

Very high speed.Simply out standing.I sure like when all of the modelers post there builds.I use to build but not on a level even close to you pros!!

RD

• 1 year later...
Corsair pilot
Here is another one. I always thought that the M-18 Hellcat looked exactly like what it was, fast and dangerous. It's a fascinating vehicle.

Anyway, here is my 1/35 scale version of it. Of course I can't just build the vehicle I have to add the crew and lots of extra gear and baggage.

Thanks

Dennis

post-2843-1255545049.jpg

Good job with nice details.

Ken