Bad 3133rd Signal Service Co. patch on ebay

Garth Thompson

Airborne-Hunter

Its a reasonably good fake, but with a comparision to a real one it is obivous, that it is a fake. :thumbdown: People really should study up on rare patches before buying.

It was I, green apple to the 3133rd that was overzealous. I've requested a refund and notified Ebay. There is a family connection and no, I knew little to nothing on them until I started asking questions here and was kindly directed to sites which improved my knowledge. My wifes grandfather was a TC in this unit on a modified M10.

You live and you learn and you learn hard sometimes.

:thumbdown:

Two tears in the bucket.

Garth Thompson
Lucky for me 30 day refund policy all costs covered. Whew!

Don't feel bad mate, everyone on this forum has bought more than one ringer and many times couldn't get their money back. If they say they haven't they are telling a BIG fib.

A genuine 3133rd is a very rare patch. I think the last one Bill Scott had was priced at about $2K.

Garth

You live and you learn and you learn hard sometimes.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's a lesson that all of us have learned at one time or another.

I admire you for stepping up. :thumbsup:

Now, maybe you can school me a bit. I thought this was a deception unit. Are you sure they had M10's?

Thanks,

Jim

pathfinder505
Don't feel bad mate, everyone on this forum has bought more than one ringer and many times couldn't get their money back. If they say they haven't they are telling a BIG fib.

A genuine 3133rd is a very rare patch. I think the last one Bill Scott had was priced at about $2K.

Garth

Very True

• 1 year later...