Check this ACH out on eBay

hawkdriver

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...atchlink:top:en

Interesting face piece for ACH, however, I'm not convinced it's what he says it is. First, the color of the internal harness is first production ACH when they came in Woodland and desert. The ACH NV mount has never been painted that color. THe face shield has painted screws, but the ACH has black ones. I'm thinking a well crafted put together, but then again, Im in a bad mood tonight.

What think ye all.

Anyone want to lay bets on how long it will be before someone buys it? There is someone that is going to chunk the money down for it, a "gotta have it" guy.

My last unit, we were required to paint our NODS mounts. Also, we had several soldiers that bought different kinds of face armor to wear but I do not know if they ever were allowed to use it or not. BUT, I do agree that this is probably not exactly what the seller says it is.

OK, let me clarify, they don't come from the factory in anything other than black until very recently. This mount is the EXACT color of the helmet, therefore, the helmet, face shield, and mount were all painted together by someone other than the factory. This indicates that it is not a factory production item as it sits. Didn't mean Joe with a spray paint can didn't color them up. The mount on my helmet now is foilage green, so I know they can be painted.