Sign in to follow this  
hawkdriver

M-14 cleaning kit

What specifically was carried in the butt stock of the M-14. Obviously the combo tool, but what else and in what configuration? Pics would be awsome. Someone did this for the M1 Garand not to long ago, I would be interested in seeing it for the M-14 if someone has the time.

Visit my eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/crustyw4scorner/

35lyhcy.gif2d29461.gifixd2rm.gif

What specifically was carried in the butt stock of the M-14. Obviously the combo tool, but what else and in what configuration? Pics would be awsome. Someone did this for the M1 Garand not to long ago, I would be interested in seeing it for the M-14 if someone has the time.

Near the bottom of the page is the M14 accessories section with photos. You can buy a complete kit from various sources for $25-30. They are not hard to find. http://www.billricca.com/m1_m14.htm

I will dig out a manual later today and scan the page for you with the accessories.

donation2008.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gif

Looking for original photos and other items from the First World War US 77th Infantry Division.

Also interested in BAR and M1917A1 BMG related items.

Here's a couple of scrap views out of FM 25-8:

post-626-1254765100.jpg

post-626-1254765361.jpg

"Hope is not a course of action." Sean P. Kelly, SSG, 1st US Ranger Battalion

i don't know how to tell if one is usgi or if it's a copy, but i do know there are a ton of copys of the m14 cleaning kit out there so if your looking for usgi do your research.

I bought a cleaning kit today to fill the butt stock of my Hudson M14 model gun. Unfortunately I had to conclude the kit won't fit the butt stock since the holes are to shallow. Slightly, but still. :-(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.