Reenactors wanted in North Carolina

CMVPA ROB

HI Rob,

Where are you out of, what part of the state. The OHA (Old Hickory Association) is located around Raleigh/Durham, but has members around the state with a few of us in Upstate SC. Most of us do WWII Infantry but have alternate impressions as well (Armor, Marine Corps, AAF, Navy/CG and other time periods Korea and Vietnam). Might be interested.

Tom Bowers

hello tom, we are out of clayton nc but we are all over nc also. i have tried to get ahold of the oha and even have a couple of members that belong. but, can never get ahold of the right person to get guys out. we have all the parades in wake and johnston county. rob

hello tom, we are out of clayton nc but we are all over nc also. i have tried to get ahold of the oha and even have a couple of members that belong. but, can never get ahold of the right person to get guys out. we have all the parades in wake and johnston county. rob

I've only done War Between the States re-enacting (Co. B, 43rd NC), but my interest in doing WWII is becoming piqued. Do you guys have anything going on nearby anytime soon? I actually live relatively near Clayton.

Thanks,

Gary