Early 1900's Medical Kit

There is this kit currently on eBay. I've seen the cases before. Anybody know anything about these?

post-599-1179691796.jpg

post-599-1179691841.jpg

Frankie G.

Check out my US World War I Site,

[web URL removed because the domain expired and may lead to a compromised website. This member is no longer active or collecting to the best of our knowledge.] - USMF ADMIN TEAM

More Photos

post-599-1179692112.jpg

post-599-1179692150.jpg

Frankie G.

[web URL removed because the domain expired and may lead to a compromised website. This member is no longer active or collecting to the best of our knowledge.] - USMF ADMIN TEAM

Photo

post-599-1179692226.jpg

Frankie G.

Photo

post-599-1179692285.jpg

post-599-1179692310.jpg

Frankie G.

Photo

post-599-1179692353.jpg

Frankie G.

Final Photo

post-599-1179692377.jpg

Frankie G.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.