M 59 - my new litle dioram .

Tomek, I can't tell you often enough how much I enjoy your model. Everything is perfect. Surrounding, weathering of the gun, ammo with perfect colored fuzes and copperbound, charges. The gun crew... A 100% miniature of a gun position (as far as I have seen those in reality).

Have you ever thought about adding a gun crew commander to make the crew complete? Or a figure with a field telephone that receives the fire mission from the fire direction center? I don't want to splitt hair, it's no reflection on the model, just an idea.

Once again, thanks for sharing your wonderfull diorama.

Lars

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif
donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Tomek,

Great diaramai love it, the detail is very good you must have spent a lot of time researching that scene.

My view on diarama,s is that they should look like the world in minature, and you have done just that.

I would love to show my models here but unfortunately they are not U.S, related, I have just finished a V1 flying bomb and launch ramp. Thanks for showing this it has give me an idea.

dave.