1.1 repro thompson MG,

Panzer 3

Hi,

As im new to the forum i thought i would show the model thompson i am making, it is made from molded resin

with pine woodwork. It is not finished as you can see but will make a nice wall hanger.

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Umm....

I'm a new guy too so I think it would best come from me. there is a button on top of the posting menu for picture. The photos must be load to a website, not your computer. most web service providers give you a small amount of space on a site free of charge. I have Yahoo which provides flickr. Then upload the photos click ont them then right click, hit properties, and then the URL will appear. copy and paste then voila!

Good luck!

Umm....

I'm a new guy too so I think it would best come from me. there is a button on top of the posting menu for picture. The photos must be load to a website, not your computer. most web service providers give you a small amount of space on a site free of charge. I have Yahoo which provides flickr. Then upload the photos click ont them then right click, hit properties, and then the URL will appear. copy and paste then voila!

Good luck!

Photos can be uploaded from your computer or linked. The problem with linking photos is that should you ever delete the photo from your PC it is lost from the thread. Here is a tutorial on how to add photos using weither method.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7

OK, Panzer 3, so where are the photos? I'm actually very interested in how this project is looking and how your're going about it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi OD Man,

I had a job to reduce the pics as i had no one to show me how, but it has to be finished now.

then i can post it again, But it has come out ok.

dave.