Variants of merrowed edged patches

Proud Kraut

here are some more of my modern merrowed variations. (note some patches i only have a cut edge version so they are used for comparison purposes)

Respectfully,

PFC Kitt

Up first are two patches for c Co, 1-108th Aviation. Second are two DCU verisions of the 10th Mountian division one with a tan border and another with a brown border (still on the look out for a brown bordered MOUNTIAN tab), third is a reverse pattern 3rd Infantry Division. Fourth is a black or navy Blue bordered Army ROTC patch. Next is a orange bordered Primary Aviation center patch and last but not least is a combat service 1st Aviation brigade.

post-5665-1260640441.jpg

post-5665-1260640450.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

THAT is a interesting topic. Have you been able to find out what is the situation with the Right facing animals.

Will be somethng to look for and see what is said about them. I have been abit discouraged in my patch hunting lately as I have not seem much that I am looking for or anything that really grabs my attention for futher investigtion. Also time constractns keep me off this site for investigating. still having problems workig with the threads to a degree

Also what is the patch in the center?

• 1 month later...

Well its been awhile since anyone posted on this topic but I have a few more from my collection that I have dug out.

-Up first is a reverse color 5th Army subdued patch

-Second is a 55th Engineer brigade (note the front is slightly differant but thats not why I consider it a variation look at the back)

Respectfully,

PFC Kitt

post-5665-1265898723.jpg

post-5665-1265898781.jpg

post-5665-1265898786.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The sad truth is that we are definately leaving the Schiffli era. Most if not all new patches being made are computer stitch. I sure will miss the quality.... :crying:

-Ski

post-3043-1288227935.jpg

• 4 months later...

And finally, an interesting variation of the Special Operations Command, South patch. I have a feeling that this one may be one used on flight suits. Just conjecture.

-Ski

post-3043-1300743997.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 7 months later...