Iola finds

doyler

Found this at the Iola show.Nice 1968 dated medics bag and med marked strap.Has several bandages in the compartments,bottle of charcoal tablets,iodine,chapstick,band-aids etc.Some are dated in the 71-75 time frame.

Found a short M56 mag pouch too.Kinda worn but solid.Couldnt leave it as it was a whole $2.Was my first buy of the show.

RD

post-342-1250391771.jpg

post-342-1250391786.jpg

PaulsAirsoftArmory

I was looking for some m56 pouches too, but all the ones I saw were too minty/expensive. Good finds! I wish I had found some $1 dog tags! Last un researched dog tag I saw the crazy lady wanted $30! :lol2:

I was looking for some m56 pouches too, but all the ones I saw were too minty/expensive. Good finds! I wish I had found some $1 dog tags! Last un researched dog tag I saw the crazy lady wanted $30! :lol2:

I saw a few nylon shorties but didnt see any other canvas ones.Course you can miss a lot when guys are un-packing.I didnt even set up til late saturday morning as the weather was iffy and had been there since thursday afternoon.

I may post the guys name as I think it may tie in with a couple of the patches.The dealer had a couple common ribbons and service command patches too and appeared it may all tie in some how.

RON