USAF BMT squadron T-Shirts.

DutchInfid3l

DutchInfid3l

I've always been a fan of vintage t-shirts and collecting BMT patches and other items so here's a new thread on a bit of both! I have a couple of USAF BMT ones that I though I'd share and see if anyone else have a few of their own.

BMTS005.jpg

BMTS001.jpg

BMTS002.jpg

BMTS003.jpg

BMTS004.jpg

HolyHappiness

You might want to get one of the 323rd TRS "Vipers" House of Pain shirts. I just graduated from the 323, as we left they changed the mascot and motto. All the shirts have been discontinued so it may become a good grab in the near future.

DutchInfid3l

The newer squadron shirts are okay. I've got mine from BMT (Flt.478/331st) but I love the simplicity of the older ones. Now they've got alot going on with the designs and tend to look cartoonish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Nice!

All we got was white cotton, with a neck tag.

In 1966, we got a yellow shirt with "U.S. Air Force", on the front. I still have mine, but it's just a mite too tight to wear anymore. :w00t:

I really like the collection you have shared with us.

Here's my 3723rd T-shirt. I had it signed by everybody before I left. I was Proficiency-Advanced and only had to spend two weeks in basic before moving onto tech school. ;)

-Ski

post-3043-1257269901.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
DutchInfid3l
In 1966, we got a yellow shirt with "U.S. Air Force", on the front. I still have mine, but it's just a mite too tight to wear anymore. :w00t:

010.jpg

Tell me about it! This thing is TINY

Got this in not too long ago...

DutchInfid3l

Two more, one has already been shown by Teamski... this one has been worn so its shade tends to look a bit more purple.

011.jpg

016.jpg

i wore my flight t-shirt until it was basically falling apart, then my wife finally made me get rid of it. i do still have my squadron coin from basic, though.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nice shirts.I was FLT 349 / 3701st BMTS.We had a choice.White shirts or the 3701st shirts.I wanted the 3701st shirts but pretty much everybody else, majority, wanted white.If you every want to get rid of your 3701st or come across one, lg or xl (now, med back then), please keep me in mind.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...