Navy Wings- Thoughts on These

swordfish

I thought I had posted these here in the past for opinions. After completing a search, I guess I didn't.

What do you guys think of these? They just look so darn new it scares me a little.

Thanks,

Tom

post-210-1177960518.jpg

post-210-1177960525.jpg

Lee Ragan

I don't know why anyone would be scared of these unless you are one of those guys who want "only WWII". These could have been made for years after WWII ended. They are beautiful wings! thumbsup.gif

swordfish

Thank you gentlemen for the comments. I appreciate it. I have a limited wing knowledge so with these Navys, I'm never certain.

They were sold as WWII era. They are nice wings even if they are not war period. I hope they are, as that's my primary area of interest.

The key word there is "era" an era dose not have a defiant starting and closing date like Big Band Era or Horse and Buggy Era. Basically what it comes down to is that you have one of the best looking set of wings I have seen and while you can't say for sure they were made during the war no one else can say for sure they weren't.

swordfish

Thank you for the kind words. You are right. Either way, I'm happy with them and they certainly have found a comfortable place in my collection.

Tom