Best M3 reproduction

RTS

As the topic states, I am looking for the best currently available reproduction M3 for an actual user blade. I have

googled the daylights out of it but I am looking for solid user endorsements and links please.

TIA

As the topic states, I am looking for the best currently available reproduction M3 for an actual user blade. I have

googled the daylights out of it but I am looking for solid user endorsements and links please.

TIA

If you can find them, the there are some blade-marked "US M3 GC CO. 1943" kinves that are about the best ones I've seen. I dont remember where I got mine but you may want to try At the Front. If you can find one, Camillus makes a pretty good Repro M4 Bayonet for he M1 Carbine that comes with a decent repro M6 sheath. I took the sheath from the bayo and used it with my GC CO M3, and got an M8 sheath for the Bayo. I'll work on getting a few pics of both knves and the scabbard for you.

Hope this helps

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

This one is real nice, found it at the flea market yesterday.... :thumbsup:

Nice solid knife, of course a better M6 repro sheath would just make it perfect..

DSC01851.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01856.jpg

TIA

I can't endorse the quality and "usability" of this knife, and I have no connection nor have I ever done any business with this vendor, but I saw the following add in S.W.A.T. magazine, Vol. 28, SEP 09, page 87 and thought about your question:

One Stop Knife Shop, Ontario M3 Trench Knife, Part #: ON-8155, on sale $47.00

One Stop Knife Shop

phone: 1.866.289.1757

245 Hubbards Lane

Louisville, KY 40207

The picture in the add doesn't show what kind of sheath or scabbard comes with the knife.

Good luck,

Mike

craig_pickrall

This one isn't to bad but I can't tell you where to buy one. The scabbard needs the staples at the throat. You can still buy those as they are Alligator Lacing for conveyor belts or drive belts on some large equipment. They are available from Industrial Supply companies.

post-5-1250783068.jpg

post-5-1250783075.jpg

post-5-1250783081.jpg

post-5-1250783086.jpg

post-5-1250783091.jpg

post-5-1250783099.jpg

post-5-1250783106.jpg

post-5-1250783111.jpg

• 3 years later...

I have one of the Boker reproductions. the overall quality isn't bad but the guard came loose from the factory and the sheath isn't at all like a real m8a1.