Vietnam.War.Reenacting

Gunney Chris

Gunney Chris

Hello All, I have just got into Vietnam War reenactment and after much looking found there wasn't a main forum like all the WWII ones you find, so I decided to put one together. So I built Vietnam.War.Reenacting forum heres the link: http://vietnamwarreenacting.proboards.com/index.cgi . This is based in the UK but would like all Vietnam War reenactors from all over the world to input on the site, help with information, kit, equipment etc. So hope to see you all on the site soon.

Gunney Chris
LCDR, have you seen www.mooremilitaria.com ? It's one stop shopping for Nam!

Joe

Thank you Joe..

You know, if you expanded the scope of this a bit to include collecting and historical topics of the Vietnam era you might get a quite a bit more participation.

While some ARVN items are discussed on here, there is a real need for a forum that covers not just the US but also the South Vietnamese forces, as well as Allies.

Gunney Chris
You know, if you expanded the scope of this a bit to include collecting and historical topics of the Vietnam era you might get a quite a bit more participation.

While some ARVN items are discussed on here, there is a real need for a forum that covers not just the US but also the South Vietnamese forces, as well as Allies.

It has been opened up quite a bit, there is now a section for Southeast Asia Treaty Organization, South Vietnam, North Vietnam & Communist Allies, Vietnam Erea Collectors area. More input would be great people, it would help get the forum moving forward faster.

That forum already exists.....if members are interested please send me a PM.

Patrick.

vintageproductions

Since Patrick ( Plus he is the moderator) is too polite to post it I will. Over on WAF they have a new Indo-China Wars forum. It is pretty cool and there are some amazing ARVN & bad guy postings.

Agreed .

It is moving along rather slowly at the moment , but time will bring it into its own and it will be the one place to stop for any Vietnam -Allied Indo china knowledge .\

owen

• 2 weeks later...