Nam Webgear

Lucky 7th Armored

I am curious if you get any complaints from buyer because of including photos of items that are not part of the sell. I can see where that could cause problems, especially when dealing with people overseas that are not totally fluent in English. Has that caused any problems?

I was actually going to ask the same thing.

Constabulary
I was actually going to ask the same thing.

Yeah - in the past I had these problems especially with people from France, Italy and Spain.

Seems some people are not able to understand English or to use a online translation tool like Yahoo Babelfish or stuff like that.

Now I have a hint for using the Babelfish tool in my auctions - seems that helps a little. :thumbsup:

Lucky 7th Armored

Thanks kphfun, i hope you dont mind but i saved that picture of your auction for future reference! Good luck with your auction!

Haydn

I am curious if you get any complaints from buyer because of including photos of items that are not part of the sell. I can see where that could cause problems, especially when dealing with people overseas that are not totally fluent in English. Has that caused any problems?

None what so ever you guy's as I try and make it very clear in my wordings what it comes with and what it does not come with, seems to have been working very well. :thumbsup:

Hadyn, I am glad you enjoyed the pic's and have no problem you using them for whatever you wish.. :D