1851 to 1959 Army of the United States Chevrons

hhbooker2

:unsure: D.A.T.: Thanks, here is a 1902 to 1918 chevrons for a Chief Musician in the Engineer Corps, probably quit using it earlier? The red dye would bleed through the white cotton background! Private First Class, 1915 to 1919 cloth disc. Yes, they were nice chevrons, but have given many of them away to serious chevrons collectors even though I could have sold them, collectors already over-pay dealers too often as it is and need to be cut a break now and then! :unsure: Sarge Booker of Tujunga

There are some VERY nice chevron/patches in there! :thumbsup:

post-837-1249579721.jpg

post-837-1249579917.jpg

You have some really outstanding chevrons, the ones that impress me most are your Tank Corps chevrons, I have a pair myself, which I was very proud of, until I saw yours. :crying:

post-5589-0-24516700-1400259961.jpg

:pinch: D.A.T.: Why, you have some nice tanker chevrons there too! When you scan again, can you lay them flat on the scanner glass plate? I try to scan everything directly when possible except in those I photograph before giving them away to other collectors, try to get them to scan them for you is like trying to open the mouth of a cat with a small bird locked in its powerful jaws! Thans again, D.A.T.! :pinch: Sarge Booker of Tujunga

You have some really outstanding chevrons, the ones that impress me most are your Tank Corps chevrons, I have a pair myself, which I was very proud of, until I saw yours. :crying:

tankcorps.jpg

post-837-1249584050.jpg

:lol: Showing reversed picture to show these QMC Corporal chevrons were made in pairs.

post-837-1249611513.jpg