1941-1945 Patriotic Posters in the U.S.A.!

hhbooker2

:rolleyes: Women played a major role in defeating the enemies of democracy and in winning the Second World War. Here are a few posters seeking volunteers among the citizens of the U.S.A.! :rolleyes: Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ([email protected])

post-837-1248430295.jpg

post-837-1248430304.jpg

post-837-1248430316.jpg

fortworthgal

Those are neat, thanks for posting!!! I've never heard of the US Crop Corps - how interesting. My grandfather was exempted from draft during WWII because he was a farmer and helped run the family dairy, so he was considered "essential" to the homefront. I guess farming was an important job during the war!

:( FORT WORTH GAL: Exactly! The reason there are few who remember such organizations like United States Crops Corps, there are plenty of things forgotten and not known today about World War Two, what better reason then to show the contributions of American women to the war effort, Fort Worth Gal? This is why I show these patriotic posters as there is still too little described in a so-called "enlightened age!" Women should be recognized as they are half the population! :) Sarge Booker of Tujunga.
Those are neat, thanks for posting!!! I've never heard of the US Crop Corps - how interesting. My grandfather was exempted from draft during WWII because he was a farmer and helped run the family dairy, so he was considered "essential" to the homefront. I guess farming was an important job during the war!

post-837-1248454389.jpg

post-837-1248454399.jpg