Show your bookshelf .

kammo-man

notinfringed

I just finished organizing my books (to some degree), and putting up a few more book cases (susv battery boxes).

post-2011-1268122745.jpg

The book case on the left houses tech manuals, gun books, and misc. weapon books (edged weapons etc). The three stacks of battery boxes house all World War Two books.

notinfringed

post-2011-1268122990.jpg

On the left, top shelf is the remainder of WWII books. The next three shelves are Vietnam war books, and the bottom shelf is Civil War. The middle case, top shelf is WWI. Second shelf is Korean War and Revolutionary War. All of the remaining shelves, and the entire case next to it is misc military.

Levi

• 3 weeks later...
Sgt_Rock_EasyCo
Easy ,

That is one bathroom I would never leave !!!

Perfect for reading and writing .

The best bathroom yet to date !!!!

owen

I'm adding pictures and more wall reading material. So far I've added a DDay Drop zone map with original 82nd and 101st patches in the frame. Small but nice. I've added a picture signed by Bob Noody as he was on the plane heading toward Normandy. I'll add some more airborne stuff and other memorabilia. I intend to stock the walls with enough stuff that you cannot possibly read it all in a year.

Rock

• 3 months later...

I thought I would dig up this old thread and post mine.

I am more into the Indian Wars era, with some ancient and WW1 German Aviation and firearms thrown in.

So anyway here are some cases and shelves,

I collect first editions so most are.

389696147.jpg

389696146.jpg

389696144.jpg

389696148.jpg

389696149.jpg

389696150.jpg

389696154.jpg

What a great thread, thanks for starting this Owen. I only have 1 bookshelf at the moment but I did just order another one. Most of my books are in storage and I also tend to lose a few books when my friends come over and "borrow" something to read on the plane. I must admit, I'm ashamed because my current military selection is quite sparse.

post-771-1279755237.jpg

• 4 years later...

Bringing this thread back to life. Here's my bookshelf. I'm in school full time these days and not a lot of money to throw around, so I've been trying to build my reference book collection instead of buying Militaria.

post-140032-0-13022700-1428241776.jpg

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

Some of my signed books are in another shelf. This is my closet for reference manuals and stuff I don't use that often.

post-2990-0-60312400-1428285108.jpg

I'm a bit envious! I only have one bookshelf due to limited space in my house; bookshelf is shared with my wife. Remainder of my books are boxed up in storage.

post-29885-0-61857800-1428330006.jpg

• 6 months later...

This is another cool thread I've enjoyed reading and seeing everyone's books so I thought I'd contribute to it as well.

When I moved into a new home a few months ago I was going to have my own space finally for all of my books in one place (well, most at least - I sold about 6 boxes worth at Half Price books and still have more boxed up!). I wanted it to be a custom shelf to suit my needs and to fit the room so with the help of a friend from work, I built and stained this bookshelf you see here. I'm very happy with it and it suits my needs very well.

-Derek

post-5482-0-14026500-1446993280.jpg

• 3 months later...