VIETNAM BEOGAM AND TIGER STRIPE

stephen

You should beat him with a big stick for me !!!!!

He should be your captured VC .

But by the size of his belly would be a tax collector .

owen

Hi All

No No is not tax collector he eat to much nems with french bread and french fries in same dishe and some time he add Choucroute :crying:

Great pics Stephen just one thing i don t like the Storm pruff pants of Herve is just a joke :thumbsup:

Hope to meet you with all

Cheer Jerome

good pics

only thing i,d change inside your hooch it would be great to have mossi nets over your cots

also ditch any sleeping bags and have a duck hunter pattern or green pattern poncho liners

cheers jack

pwmiraldi67

Very Nice, the only thing I see wrong is that the 1st Group was no longer in Vietnam at the time of this beret flash, this flash wasnt adopted until 1967, when the 1st was TDY in Thailand prior to the 46th Group. Id go with the all yellow flash if your gonna do super early but then you have the problem of the Beo Gams being produced in 1964.

other than that you guys look great as always and your buildings and sets are SUPERB!!! Im jellous of your A-Camp!!!!!!

heres one I know Owen will appreciate :)

all my best

paul

post-2472-1246394345.jpg

post-2472-1246394375.jpg

pwmiraldi67

I love that you guys get together every so often and can do these awsome photo shoots, we use to have two events a year only for photos, hopefully we can start doing more photos like you guys do!!

keep up the good work, I always love seeing your pix!!!!

heres one we did way back in 2004, man I wish I still had all those Beo Gams, and could draw that many people for a weekend of photos!!!

paul

post-2472-1246394478.jpg

heres one we did way back in 2004, man I wish I still had all those Beo Gams, and could draw that many people for a weekend of photos!!!

paul

Paul,

Nice group shot. What have they become your beogam sets ?

You all guys can gather in a National park to make pics of CIDG patrols :D , no need for car or camp view ...