Tiny Warriors

sgtbrown

Can anybody tell me about Tiny Warriors in Akron, OH. Apparently it is a military figurine store that has expanded into re-enactor clothing and equipment. I only live about 30 miles from there, so it might be a worthwhile place to check out one afternoon. Unless, that is, if it is not worth the drive.

Tom :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
dropkicktino
Can anybody tell me about Tiny Warriors in Akron, OH. Apparently it is a military figurine store that has expanded into re-enactor clothing and equipment. I only live about 30 miles from there, so it might be a worthwhile place to check out one afternoon. Unless, that is, if it is not worth the drive.

Tom :thumbsup:

Best advice, go somewhere else. Bought 2 items from this guy back in January 09. emailed him before buying to make sure the stuff was in stock. He said it was, so I placed my order. 2 weeks went by w/ no package, tracking number or email, so I sent him an email. His response was that he forgot to ship out the stuff and now he had to order it from his supplier. Was mad, but asked if he could get it to me by March that's when I needed it, he said no problem. Low and behold, the stuff arrived the Friday the day after I left, 2 1/2 months for 2 items that were supposed to be in stock, bit too long for me. Save you time, money, and gas, go to a major vendor with a better reputation. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: