Jim Baker

Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Perhaps a long shot, but I am seeking items such as uniforms, medals, etc. listed after each to any of the following officers. Will consider other items from them:

General Paul L. Freeman, Jr

General James F. Collins (Medals/Documents)

Lieutenant General John H. Hay (Medals/Documents)

Brigadier General Carl A. Baehr (Medals/Documents)

Major General Guy Denit (Medals/Documents)

Major General Earl S. Hoag (Uniform)

Major General George D. Shea (Uniform)

Major General Reuben C. Hood (Uniform)

Major General Robert W. Crawford (Uniform)

Major General Robert McClure (Uniform)

Major General James Bevans (Uniform)

Brigadier General Signey Hinds (Medals/Documents)

Brigadier General Elliot Cooke (Medals/Documents)

Ebay Sales: wwii.uniform.collector

Auctioneer Website: http://www.cnymilitaria.com

Facebook Sales Group

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Looking for Mexican Border Service Medal #13642 and Pennsylvania Border Medal #6947.

Looking for the Defense Logisitic Agency Medal and WW2 Army Good Conduct engraved to "Jerome J. Londinsky". Of course, I'm looking for his two Bronze Star Medals as well, but neither are named. Thanks!

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Just bought a WWII DFC named to a 1st LT Richard D Gillespie AC, USA. His Air Medal was just sold on e-bay in Eugene about 60 miles from me. It has identical engraving. Did anyone here purchase it, or know any info on this medal or vet, thanks Ken

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Looking for 41st INF. And older IDF Helmet, gear, insignia.

donation2015.gif

Hi everybody,

A few weeks ago I have bought a WWII Legion of Merit Medal with the certification of Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster in lieu of a Second Award from a fellow forum member.

The medal and the certification belonged to Brigadier General Kenneth F. Zitzman with a date of 31 July 1959. While browsing the internet to find some information on Kenneth F. Zitzman I have found an eBay listing with a photo of him taken at the day of ceremony when the First Oak Leaf Cluster was presented.

I found it a great miracle that earlier I bought his Legion of Merit and the certification and later I found a matching photo of the presentation day showing him receiving the Oak Leaf Cluster and the document I currently preserving in my collection.

I instantly sent a message to the seller to inquire about the possible international shipping options explaining that I would like to reunite the photo of Brigadier General Kenneth F. Zitzman with his Legion of Merit and certification. He totally refused to send me the picture even though I tried to convince him that I would pay every cost regarding the international mailing.

I found this really sad as I know that I am not a US citizen but I am trying to preserve and keep together a part of history with reuniting the photo with the medal group I currently own. Is there any chance that somebody would be able to help me getting this picture? I would pay for every cost regarding the delivery.

Here is the link for the eBay listing: http://ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1959-B-W-Phototograph-Legion-Merit-Presentation-To-BG-Kenneth-F-Zitzman-/362374120342

Any help is highly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Bence

post-121285-0-15857700-1532370146_thumb.png

Looking to reunite medals to grouping of Charles TIdd USMC: Philippine Campaign Medal 277 and China Campaign Medal 168

Thanks!

I research military records including official military personnel files and much more. If you have an individual veteran you need researched please visit my site:

WWII Military Service Records WWII Morning Reports  Army O.MP.F. WWII Navy service records WWII U.S.M.C. Service Records 

WWII After Action Reports  Civil War Pensions  XC Files IDPF WWII records  

Looking for the Purple Heart to Pfc. Gordon R. Hill, USMC, who was KIA on Iwo Jima, Feb 23, 1945. Thanks!

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

Looking for the 10 & 15 yr NYS LFS medals of Daniel M. Katz. I was able to purchase his 71st regiment medal which was sold separately but missed out on these. If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate it!

post-26093-0-80171300-1535034342_thumb.png

Looking for the Purple Heart named to John J. Polinsky, KIA 10/27/1944 in France.

Thanks,

-Ryan

Looking for Purple Hearts to service members from Roanoke Virginia and the surrounding area (Bedford, Botetourt, Vinton, Salem, Floyd, Franklin, Craig, Giles, etc.)

I'm willing to pay a premium. $$$

Also looking for:

Purple Hearts named to service members buried in the Normandy Cemetery or Arlington Cemetery.

Dog tags named to service members from Virginia.

donation2012.gifdonation2016.gif

Looking for Cuban Pacification Medal #1207 to Captain Fred B Hoyt. I know that this particular medal was split from the group about 12 years ago at the OMSA convention at San Jose. I would love to reunite the medal to his grouping. I believe that he also had a Mexican Campaign, Dominican Campaign, possibly an Expeditionary medal for Haiti. His service file is not helpful on other medal numbers so any leads would be appreciated. Regards, Geoff

I research military records including official military personnel files and much more. If you have an individual veteran you need researched please visit my site:

WWII Military Service Records WWII Morning Reports  Army O.MP.F. WWII Navy service records WWII U.S.M.C. Service Records 

Looking for whoever bought Walter B Bucks 2nd division medal off eBay on November 6th.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main area I focus on are Pre-WW2 USN.
OMSA member 8572

My site: https://militariaofthepast.weebly.com/ (My site is view able but still working on several pages)

donation2014.gifdonation2018.gif

<p>James H. Gibbs EM 2nd cl USS Saratoga CV-3 (R.I.P. 9/12/1924-8/22/2015)

To whom it may concern:

I am attempting to locate the World War I Purple Heart that was awarded to Pvt. Louis Kother. He was my grandfather and was wounded at the Battle of Belleau Wood. Tom Leonard had once owned it, and he wrote a marvelous history of that battle on this forum's website, for which I am grateful. He no longer has it and cannot recall who owns it now. I would love to buy it back. If the current owner is interested in selling this to me, you may contact me as follows:

The Rev. Russell C. Sullivan, Jr.

4385 Roth Farm Village Circle

Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

phone: (717) 580-2011

e-mail: parsonrussell0916@gmail.com

Here's hoping someone reads this!

Always,

Russell Sullivan

Looking for my cousin's WW1 USMC Purple Heart or any of his military items

his name was Pvt. Carl J Klemme USMC and he was wounded in france 1918

Just a novice historian and militaria collector

Hello,

I am looking for Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal No. 22289 it is unnamed. I have the box for it. Thanks.

Semper Fi,

Bruce Linz

post-2-0-10415400-1477335312.jpg

donation2008.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Looking for items from USMC Aviator Colonel Winston Jewson.

Mark

donation2014.gif

Looking for Capt. Wirt McCreary China Expedition #110, Cuban Pacification #538, West Indies #242, Mil Order of the Dragon.

Thanks!

Looking for SSM and PH to Corporal Donald Perry that was listed/sold recently on Baystate Militaria. I'll make a very fair offer and hope someone on the USMF picked these up.

Randy

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

Looking for the WWII Purple Heart Medal of PFC Anthony G. Anirina - 306th Infantry Regiment, 77th Infantry Division.

He was Killed in Action May 4th, 1945 on Okinawa. Hometown: Mercer County, NJ

Thanks!

Looking to reunite SGT Edward J Horn’s medals with his uniform. Unfortunately they were split up, or so I’m told. The GCM is named to him but unfortunately the PH & SSM are not. I’m hoping they aren’t scattered to the wind and the history lost.

Here’s a photo from 2016 when they were together.

Posted Image

Actively collecting 7th Armored Division items, groupings, etc. especially anything dealing with CO B, 23rd AIB

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." - Colonel David M. Shoup

donation2011.gif

I am looking for the WWI medals belonging to Theodore "Ted" B. Anderson. He was in the 6th Marines and there should be a Victory medal, engraved Silver Star, engraved Purple Heart, named Marine Good Conduct, GdG with bronze star, and a WWII Bronze star. Trying to reunite this with a large grouping. Thanks

Still looking

I am eagerly collecting Pre-WWII USMC material. Any Marine Corps Span Am era, WWI, Banana Wars, or China Marine related material is especially sought after.

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2019.gif

Seeking WW2 Navy Purple Heart to LT L.O.U.I.S. W.E.N.D.E.L.L. F.O.X.

W

Bump

In Peace and War, US Merchant Marine. WARNING: Dangerous Cargo. No Visitors, No Smoking, No Open Lights.

Seeking a WWII Purple Heart belonging to:

Robert P. Beisler

Sergeant, U.S. Army Air Forces
835th Bomber Squadron, 486th Bomber Group, Heavy
Died: 5-Sep-44

Wanted: Prisoner of War Medals and Groupings

Wanted: Tank Destroyer Forces Medals and Groupings

Looking for a WWII US Army officially engraved Purple Heart to 1st Lt. Russell E. Nord.

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More