Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Jim Baker

Im looking for any medals for Joseph Moran , US Army WWI

He was from Chicago, Illinois (Forest Park)

he was "I" Company, 177th Infantry, 89th Infantry Division.

Also looking for any medals for a Thomas Moran. He was also in the US Army in WWI, and Also from Forest Park, IL. He is Josephs brother.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for WW1 Victory medals and or any items related to :

PFC Carl Frederick Bredehoft, KIA 7-20-1918 near Chateau Thierry, France or,

Pvt Frederick Bredehoft, WIA by gas France 1918

C.F. Bredehoft served in the 164th Infantry, North Dakota National Guard, and 18th Regiment, 1st Infantry Division

both soldiers were born in Pilger, Nebraska, and lived in Otter tail, Minnesota at the time of enlistment.

regards

Bob

post-164250-0-26597400-1482876490.jpg

Hi, I know it is a long shot. But I am looking for the Purple Heart of Robert Dodgson - 420th Armored FA BN, 10th Armored Division.

The medal was sold to a forum member a few years ago. I hope to find the new caretaker of this medal or hoping that somebody know it's whereabouts. If so, please send me a message!

Thanks and kind regards,

Eric

post-113-0-24449600-1483294761_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a WW1 Victory Medal with no bars to a Walter Wesley Lundberg. I am pretty sure the family kept it but they could have sold it.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the group to this young man at the SOS. He was a member of the 513th PIR, and was KIA at the Battle of the Bulge. The group contains his engraved PH and BSM, along with patches and paper work. This group has been kicking around in collections for awhile. I bought it from a British collector, who I believe bought it at a US show in the not too distant past. There are now some things missing from the set that I would like to reunite if possible. I know it once contained his accolade, one of the blue British commemorative books with his name embossed and some additional paper work for the PH. These seem like the kind of items that might have been stored separately when the group was sold, and perhaps the seller forgot about them? I will happily pay a fair price for them if they still exist.

post-110-0-62568700-1488319099_thumb.jpg

I am looking for medals belonging to Theodore Bernard Anderson. Anderson was a WWI Marine awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart. CdG with bronze star, and named Marine Good Conduct medal. He re-entered WWII and was awarded a bronze star. I have paperwork showing he received the Silver Star medal engraved and his engraved PH in 1939, and have the number for his GCM. I would like his medals to complete a very large grouping of material I have. Thanks, Kevin

I picked up the group to this young man at the SOS. He was a member of the 513th PIR, and was KIA at the Battle of the Bulge. The group contains his engraved PH and BSM, along with patches and paper work. This group has been kicking around in collections for awhile. I bought it from a British collector, who I believe bought it at a US show in the not too distant past. There are now some things missing from the set that I would like to reunite if possible. I know it once contained his accolade, one of the blue British commemorative books with his name embossed and some additional paper work for the PH. These seem like the kind of items that might have been stored separately when the group was sold, and perhaps the seller forgot about them? I will happily pay a fair price for them if they still exist.

I once owned this fine group, many years ago. I bought it at Spink in London. And yes, I recall the Brit Memorial Book and Accolade. There was a 517th statesidwe unit history as well. Hope you get it back together. Bob

• 4 weeks later...
oldradiostuff

I am looking for the Silver Star awarded to William Shearer in 1937 for actions in the first World War. I have his Purple Heart and a copy of the AGO card for the Silver Star and would like to reunite them if it's out there. Thank you.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
ParanormalTrooper

Hello!

I know this is a longshot, but I'm looking for LT. Marion F Stanley's WWII USMC Purple Heart. Thats First Name/Last Name, FYI.

I know he was WIA during the Battle of Saipan... I own his USMC Officers field bag and would love to own his purple heart as well.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Wharfmaster

Seeking New York Conspicuous Service Cross # 1459 To J.O.H.N. A. S.I.L.L., Air Corps. From Cooperstown, NY.

Wharf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Need some help friends,

Attempting to reunite the medals for an individual who served in the U.S. Navy from 1913 to 1920. I need the Haitian Campaign Medal #2377 and Mexican Service Medal #4158 to complete the group Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike