Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Jim Baker

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the Purple Heart named to Edward J. Engleman, Killed in Action on September 23rd, 1944. Will pay whatever it takes. Please PM me if you have it.

Thanks,

-Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to reunite groups to a family of soldiers

Civil War No. 464 to Louis Bernheim (father)

Spanish Campaign No. 4372 to Charles H. Bernheim (son)

Albert A Bernheim (son of Louis, brother of Charles)

Certificate of Merit Medal "56"

Army DSM #1846

Cuban Occupation No. 2049

Philippine Campaign No. 5762

China Relief No. 212

Cuban Pacification No. 2594

WW1 Victory

Thanks for any information.

Mike

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
Javelin4life

I’m looking for the Purple Heart awarded to Pvt Hyman Gallob...any lead to help me reunite this with his WWI victory medal would be extremely helpful! 

I am look for the named Purple Heart to George W. McMaster and any other items relating to the man.

Thanks!

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Star

I am attempting to locate the Silver Star awarded to:

LTC Herman R. Anderson, USMC

4th Marines

Philippines

He was originally from Watson, Mass.

I'm looking for the Purple Heart awarded to Nonnious L Avery 121st Regiment and the Purple Heart awarded to Michael C. Montuori 306th Inf Reg. 

Currently looking for
army Mexican border service medal number 19114
World War I Purple Heart awarded to George Henry Ormrod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
smwinter207

CBI Grouping. Wondering if anyone here has this group from Ebay. I have some of his items as well. Looking to reunite if possible.

wwii-s-army-named-distinguished_1_69f4372ffae3960ee60513e8dd3b23b3-1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Kurt Barickman

Looking for the WWII USMC KIA Purple Heart to Leonard A. Booker. His rank was warrant officer so it will be WO on the Purple Heart.

Kurt Barickman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for the WWI Purple Heart of John H. B. Bandy. I have some items of his, including the medal paperwork, but the medal was not with it. John Henry Buron/Buren Bandy of Roanoke Virginia. If you have it or find it, you can name your price just please PM me. 

Thanks, 

-Ryan 

I'm looking for a named Air Medal to "Frank H. Paschang Jr." I have his named DFC and know that both medals were awarded to him at the same time and that both were named.

Thanks!

Allan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The CoPilot

If anyone comes across a Purple Heart and/or Air Medal engraved with the name "EUGENE R. HANSEN", please contact me.  This was my grandfather's brother (his picture is my avatar) who was KIA on July 7, 1950, while flying a combat mission over Korea in an F80C fighter. 

I am in possession of what I was told by his widow are the original medals that she received from the government in 1952, but both medals are (interestingly/suprisingly) un-engraved.  I also have all of the original medal certificates and copies of all of associated award paperwork/transmittals. 

I will try to keep an open mind to the possibility what she told me about receiving un-engraved medals from the government may not have been a true statement (and that the medals I have could possibly be replacements) but the only thing that will prove that situation true is if an engraved medal for "EUGENE R. HANSEN" ever turns up.  Until then I will never stop looking.

Matt Hansen

Lincoln, Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the Posthumous Purple Heart to Albert L Halvorsen. Air corps KIA Oct 26th 1944 from Massachusetts.  I have his engraved DFC and AM.   Thanks