Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Jim Baker

Updating the list: Vernon A. Vagts KIA ETO in France with the 35th

If you have any info on this young man regarding his decorations please let me know

• 2 weeks later...
Airborne-Hunter

Looking for the following:

USMC Marine Expeditionary Medal:

7439 Earnest W. Coolidge

Name may also appear in the records as ERNEST W. COOLIDGE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW1 USMC Good Conduct Medal

38370 Walter F. Wemyss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Border Service
WW1 Victory

Silver Life Saving Medal

Owen R. Meredith

306th Bomb Group 369th Bomb Squadron
Purple Heart, Air Medal, DFC (?) or anything else

William F. Giglio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks ABN

Looking for WWII Purple Heart for Edwin J Koczera, a B-24 navigator in the 15th Air Force killed in action while on a heavy bombardment at Nove-Hamsky, Hungary

Hi all,

Looking for New York World War I Service Medal 46298 issued to Midshipman Arthur D. Condon.

The medal was sold about 2 years ago in an Annapolis, MD antique shop.

Will buy or trade.

Thanks,

Jay

I'm looking for the DFC awarded to Royal A. Veatch, I believe it was sold through eBay in 2007. I just purchased his Air Medal and would like to reunite the two.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for silver star medal and any other medals relating to Howard Hiram Hughson US Navy wwii officer on destroyer USS Maury. If anyone has or knows of anything please let me know. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the named Bronze Star Medal to Clarence W. Richmond. It was sold at the 2011 Show of Shows. The seller sold his named Bronze Star to a buyer shortly before I purchased his named Legion of Merit medal. I would love to put the two decorations back together again.

If you have it, please contact me.

Frank Smith

Kansas Raider

Looking for the SAW medals that belonged to Frank E. Dorman Co. E 20th Kansas Vol. Inf. They were sold in1998 at a Floyd, Johnson and Paine auction. I have his uniform and paper work, photo. His medals are as follows:

Philippine Congressional #1381

Philippine Campaign #5700

20th Kansas medal

Thanks Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the DFC awarded to Royal A. Veatch, I believe it was sold through eBay in 2007. I just purchased his Air Medal and would like to reunite the two.

I have this photo of the Veatch DFC, which you have probably seen. I thought it sold more recently than 2007.

Regards,

Randy

post-634-0-50064300-1580572132.jpg

I have this photo of the Veatch DFC, which you have probably seen. I thought it sold more recently than 2007.

Regards,

Randy

Thanks Randy! You are correct, this has sold at least twice since 2007. I have been in contact with the last couple of owners and am still on the hunt!

Thanks again,

Erick

Kansas Raider

I am searching for the following Philippine Congressional medals awarded to members of the 20th Kansas

1) Charles R. Fish - Co. A, 20th Kansas # 1905

2) Albert Frick - Co. D, 20th Kansas # 4533

I have their 20th Kansas medals, would like to reunite them. Thanks Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for PH or documents related to Floyd Lively killed in France on July 7th 1944 with the 79th division. I have his funeral service photos, booklets, letters, and a few personal photos. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
historyrecovered

Hello All,

I am looking for PH medal or related docs for the following KIA men:

Roscoe Stephens

501st PIR Co G , part of the 101st died 6/9/1945

Earned Bronze Star , Silver Star, Purple Heart

Service Number 35689035

Robert Allen Mett

USS LCI 232, died 6/6/1944

from the State of New Jersey

Utah Beach , Normandy D-Dday

Would love to reconnect ! ....Thanks

easterneagle87

Lots of Lookers, but has anyone been successful? Let us hear of the successes! Send us some sunshine I. These gloomy times

Lots of Lookers, but has anyone been successful? Let us hear of the successes! Send us some sunshine I. These gloomy times

Although I didn’t make a post about it on this thread, someone from the forum alerted me to the sale of a pair of dogtags; helping me reunite them with the medal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wharfmaster

2 weeks ago an antique dealer called me and said he had medals.

Purchased a named British WW 1 Trio and US Air Corps group to keep them from being broken up.

Chinese Wuhan Virus be damned.

W

NDTMilitaria

I'm looking for this grouping belonging to Ernest A. Rehberg of Queens New York who served with the 8th Air Force. His uniform and other pieces of his items came into my collection and while doing research found that at some point via eBay, the group was split in two. I am looking for this grouping of decorations and items of Rehberg which were sold by George Harris from Alfred New York who is evidently very well known. Any info of the current or past owners or whereabouts of this grouping is appreciated!

If in need of more info a quick google search of "Ernest A Rehberg WW2" will lead you straight to Worthpoint, where i found these images and it's eBay listing

post-257824-0-03612500-1586211968_thumb.jpg

ww2guymandude

Looking for an engraved Air Medal to SSgt. James G. Grantham of 748th BS, 457th BG. I have his engraved Purple Heart and would like to reunite this grouping. His Air Medal did not sell very long ago so I'm hoping that someone on here has it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm looking for MOLLUS Military Order of the Loyal Legion medal # 2398 to complete a grouping. Please let me know if you have it and if you'd be willing to sell the medal. I'm building a display and would really like to include it. Thanks

Thought I might post this here . . . Looking for my Grampa's USCG Commendation MEdal (from the 1960s). His medal rack is missing that one medal. Glenn Peterson was his name, and I think at the time he got it he was a Chief Petty Officer!