Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Jim Baker

Looking for the Air Medal or Purple Heart (or any other item I don't know of!) that is named to Sgt. Harold A. Swetland, service number 6913973. He was with the 36th Bomb Squadron (H), 28th Bomb Group (composite) 11th AF in Alaska and the Aleutians. He was from Ohio.

Still looking! Anything that is from this vet! PM me if you have anything at all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for the WW2 posthumous Navy Purple Heart to Coxswain John J. Ours. His other items recently came out of a flea market near Naples, Florida.

Thanks!

ACWHistoryBuff

Looking for Civil War campaign medal or GAR medal (or anything at all) named to Chaplain John D(roizer) Sands, S Company 19th Iowa Volunteer Infantry Regiment.

Looking for Vietnam era USN uniform/medals to a Lt JG Sandra E Fjeld

Looking for USN WWII Purple Heart for a Floyd E Johnson

Thanks

aerialbridge

Looking for the WW I wounded in action Purple Heart to PFC Edward Adam Gehrig, my grampa's brother. He was from Cologne, MN and served with the 2nd Division, 23rd Regiment, 3rd Battalion, K company. Lived in St. Paul with his wife, they had no kids. If you have it and don't want to sell it, that's okay. I'd be satisfied just to know it's still out there and see a picture of it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the following medals:

WWII KIA PH to PFC John W Freis (any info on finding this PH is highly appreciated)

WWII KIA PH to PFC Tony Z Hurtado

WWII KIA PH to PVT Paul J Martin

WWII KIA PH to PFC Loren E England

WWII KIA PH to CPL Griswel Wilson

WWII KIA AM + PH to 2LT Foy R Clingman

WWII KIA BS + PH to CAPT Charles R Young

WWII KIA AM + BS to TSGT Charles G Ruble

MMcollector

Looking for Silver Lifesaving Medal to Corporal James Wilson. He was awarded a Silver Lifesaving medal for the same actions he was awarded certificate of Merit medal No.169; for heroic conduct displayed in rescuing a fisherman from drowning in the breakers near Fort Winfield Scott, California. March 8, 1899, when Sergeant , Troop B, 4th U.S. Cavalry.

post-134470-0-99022200-1555275653_thumb.jpeg

Hi to all

Trying to locate 3 medal to reunite with a usmc Good Conduct medal I have to

Major Clifton l See

If you have seen or have the medals please let me know Thank you

Usmc Good conduct No 86902

Yangtze Service Medal #319

Usmc expeditionary service medal #5386

Brian Dentino

Still hoping to find medals, especially PH, to MSGT Basil C Thompson, Hqt Art Batt - 45th ID.

Still looking for Basil Thompson's medals.....probably would come out of Virginia/North Carolina area.

• 1 month later...

Looking for the Purple Heart of PFC Alfred J. Ciarletto. He was my great uncle, and I am trying to find it for our family. If anyone has any leads please let me know!

"Pfc. Alfred J. Ciarletto, 31049862, Company "F," 351st Infantry Regiment, 88th Infantry Division. Killed in Action on 24 September 1944 at Moraducci, Italy by a severe penetration wound in his chest. Born on 27 October 1913, he entered the service on 7 August 1941 from Norwalk, Connecticut." (http://www.tohonorourfallen.com)

Medalman90

Updated my list of broken-up awards. I’d really like to get these back together. Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for purple heart engraved to William J Kozak Would like to reunite the PH medal with the rest of his medals. Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for the following US Navy medals

Dominican Campaign

20 Preston Bennett Haines Sr

Mexican Service

434 Preston Bennett Haines Sr

Yangtze Campaign

M.No. 2282 Preston Bennett Haines Sr

• 2 weeks later...
gijoeonthego

I am trying to locate WWII John Barnard Goodman's (not the WWI Vet) Silver Star, Purple Heart, Combat Infantry Badge. US Army, 39310692, 101st Airborne, 506 Parachute Infantry Regiment, Service Company. Any supporting documents would be great as well. I am not a collector. I research and archive my family's military history. I know if one of you have it, I would like to purchase them. I know I cannot. Those would very expensive. I would like any pictures of front, back, case pictures, or any other documents. Thank you collectors for your time and effort.

• 1 month later...

Two more for the looking for list

Although I have not confirmed them, im positive they belong to a good conduct I have

Both US Navy

Cuban pacification 255

Mexico Service 13607

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for PH's belonging to USMC KIA's Maurell B. Crosland, USMC Irvin Sol Pratzel, and US army Fredrich B. Welch killed in 1942

Adding another, Rudolph Grossi KIA, his group was traded some time ago to another collector

Looking for PH medal for Thomas Anthony Dugo hospitalman US Navy KIA in Korea November 2 1950. I have all relating materal to him Purple Heart certicate telegrams,letters, photos and much more. Let me know if anyone ever comes across it. Thank You

I am looking to reunite the (most likely an Early BB&B WWI Silver Star awarded to RUD0LPH A REICHE with his medals, uniforms, and documents from his service in the First World War. I will buy, trade for the decoration or sell or trade the rest of the grouping to the caretaker of Reichie's Silver Star. I just want to get them all together with one caretaker.

Thanks for looking.

John

Looking for Purple Hearts belonging to two relatives of mine. Roy Kite from Starke, Bradford County Florida KIA March 9,1945 and Buck Cleo Kite from Starke, Bradford County Florida WIA WWI. If anyone ever comes across any of these please contact me. Thank You

Purple Heart

I am searching for the Purple Heart awarded to:

HOMER C. KREISCHER

KIA June 15, 1944

I thought I would update this request. I am very happy to have learned that his Purple Heart has remained in the family! Homer Kreischer was my Dad's cousin and was killed on Saipan while serving with Company G, 2nd Bn, 25th Marines.