Jim Baker

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for another USMC Yangtze Service Medal: M.No. 4758

I was issued to Sergeant Wendell T Zimmerman

thanks

bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking for the Silver Star medal awarded to S/Sgt. Waide H. Stivason. S/Sgt. Stivason served with the 28th Infantry Division, 112th Infantry Regiment, Company H and was posthumously awarded the Silver Star for actions on December 17, 1944 in Belgium. I would appreciate any help in finding the medal. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am looking for the Purple Heart medal awarded to 1st Lt. Keith W. Wythes. 1st Lt. Wythes was a pilot with the 347th Fighter Group, 67th Fighter Squadron and was shot down on August 30, 1942 over Guadalcanal. I would appreciate any help in finding the medal. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends from college had his car broken in to last night in Dallas. A bag with clothing and such was in it. The most sentimental item that was in the bag is his Grandfathers WW2 Navy Dog tags which the grandson wears.
The Dog tags are WW2 Navy with the name Forest Raymond Propes engraved on them if anyone sees the tags please let me know so that I can get them back to his grandson.

• 5 weeks later...

In reference to: www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/223682-my-ww1-dsc/

Thanks to Mike , a fellow forum member...I have reunited Col Butts' Philippine Campaign Service Medal (No566) with the group.

Now I think he was authorized a Cuban Occupation Medal for his 1898-99 service, can anyone confirm that for me?

And does anyone have Spanish War Service medal 9236, which he was awarded in the early 20's?

I figure a generic 3rd ID Victory Medal, Croix de Guerre with palm and star will suffice and will have to send for his records to check if he got the Army of Occupation medal

Anyone on the forum attend General Mark Reynolds (USAF) estate sale in Ogden, Utah recently? Someone bought a portion of his medals, all of his medal docs and citations, photos, letters, etc. Unfortunately, that split his group. Looking to re-unite those items with all of his squadron patches, and the other half of his medals which were purchased later. Thanks.

Mark

• 1 month later...
Wisconsin001

ELMER LOHR SILVER STAR - PURPLE HEART GROUPING

$500.00 Reward in addition to purchasing the grouping from the owner at his cost.

ELMER LOHR

Hello Everyone,

I am searching for my grandfathers Silver Star Purple Heart Grouping which was sold on the Forum several years ago.

Pacific WWII, 7th ID, 184th ; Early BB&B Silver Star, Purple Heart Grouping. See my avatar for picture of grouping as last seen.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP

Looking for the Bronze Star of Private First Class Paul J. Spangler, 328th Infantry Regiment, ASN: 33876084. Killed in Action on March 15, 1945. (recipient of the Purple Heart and Bronze Star, I have his Purple Heart and would like to re-unite both)

Looking for any items/medals etc from Lt. Colonel George Oran McBride (or Lt. Col. George O. McBride as is commonly named on the documents)

As well as any items/medals to 1st SGT Milburn E. Stephens.

and any items/medals to Colonel Donald C. Landon.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking Silver Star and Purple Heart named to: J.A.M.E.S. G. R. F.O.R.D.H.A.M. KIA Pacific. 6th Division.

Also, Korean War Purple Heart to: J.O.H.N. F. P.A.R.I.S.H. J.R. KIA 11 August 1950. Artillery.

W

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
doinworkinvans

Looking for the Purple Heart and other medals for:

Douglas V. Currey

333rd Fighter Squadron and the 44th Fighter Squadron

O-727420

born in Sacramento, CA and buried in Jacksonville, FL National Cemetary