Reuniting Broken Medal Groups

Jim Baker

Hello all,

I'm looking for:

Navy Mexican Campain Medal numbered 7662, this medal was awarded to William Delbert Coffin. Also interrested in anything related to this man

Thanks

Kerry

Hello,

I am looking for Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal No. 57685 it is unnamed but was isuued to John Victor Bouvier. I have his Purple Heart. Thanks.

Semper Fi,

Bruce Linz

Haditha07USMCR

I am looking for PH or any other items related to my great uncle 1st LT John Willy Henshaw, 90th Division-357th-Co.A . He was KIA 6-44. Thanks.

-Josh

I'm looking for 2 WWII Purple Hearts.

1. PFC John Russell Mitts 36063802 120th Combat Engineer Bn., 45th Infantry Division. KIA 10 July 1943 during the Invasion of Sicily. This is a distant cousin.

2. 2Lt. Harold R. Johnson O1181315 385th Field Artillery Bn., 104th Infantry Division. DOD 23 Nov. 1944

post-104697-13749810955844.jpg

Looking for the Purple Heart of S.SGT Wesley Calkins. My son purchased his KIA Air Medal a few months ago. He was in the 17th Tactical Recon Squadron, KIA 4-22-1945. Thanks.

Looking for Purple Heart and Air Medal named to

LT Fred L. Shell.

Was in AAF and KIA Feb 24th 1944.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am looking for the Navy Purple Heart to Ship's Cook First Class James Joseph Barrett. He was killed in action when the USS Shark (SS-314) was sunk on 24 October 1944. Thank you.

Semper Fi,

Bruce Linz

Hello

Im looking for: BRONZE STARS engraved to RICHARD A. MASKO/ FRED H. MICHALK. PURPLE HEARTS engraved to FRANK J. KIESZKIEL/ EARL B. FUTCH/ DONALD F. LAHR.

Also if anyone had medals engraved with the surname MCLOUGHLIN I would be very interested in buying them.

Thanks

Rory

LOOKING FOR:

Anything of my Great-Uncle CHARLES HERBERT CAMPBELL

My Great-Uncles items were lost from our family years ago possibly before he passed away

He was a PVT in WWII and was awarded a Bronze Star and 2 Purple Hearts. Its believed he was in the 82nd Airborne.

He died May 24, 1984. He was buried May 31, 1984

ALSO:

Searching for Medals or anything named to EDWARD H. TOMER Tomer was a Second Lieutenant when he was KIA October 9th 1943 when the B-17 he was Co-Piloting was shot down over Anklam and crashed into the Baltic Sea in the NE part of Germany near NW Poland. I have his Uniform and woud like to reunite it with his Medals, or any items named to him. He was apart of the USAAF 8th Air Force, 91st Bombardment Group Heavy, 322 Squadron.

Contact me VIA Topic, Forum PM or my email [email protected]

Thanks, D

Collector .45

I am currently seeking a couple of medals.

#1 Distinguished Flying Cross Named to an Arthur Bray

#2 Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart belonging to a John Humbird Myers

#3 Anything pertaining to an Arthur C. Johnson

Just thought I would post for anything belonging to my great-uncle Frank Strzynecki. He served in WWI, WWII, and was in the reserves for Korea but never deployed. I know where at least some of his medals may be. He gave them to my uncle when he was a teen, but nothing else. He died in the 70s, so I assume everything else was sold off or donated. He was in the medical corps the whole time.

Even if you don't want to part with it, just looking to document what still exist.

Thanks!

New member of the forum is trying to reunite the Mexican Border Service and WWI medal group of LTC Elmer G. Meyer of the Wisconsin National Guard and 32nd Division. I am looking for his numbered Mexican Border Service Medal (No. 18655).

I have his inscribed Wisconsin National Guard Long Service Medal and 32nd Division Interallied Victory Medal.

scan0003_zps291315bd.jpg

Thank you for any assistance.

Looking for medals and anything else to Leo L Liptac, USMC, 2/6 Belleau Wood wounded...not sure if he ever received a retroactive PH. Thanks

Looking for any medals, ribbons etc to Major Homer Varian USMC. Awarded purple heart with 2 stars for wounds, good conduct medal with two stars (not sure if GC is named or not) and the usual others. Also any thing else like his enlisted mans uniforms out there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking medals named/engraved to Colonel Nevin McCartney, US Army. He served in the 63rd Infantry Division in WWII, and the Ordnance Corps postwar. Awarded 7 Bronze Star Medals, three Purple Heart Medals, and two Joint Service Commendation Medals.

I am writing my master's thesis on Second Battalion 253rd Infantry regiment. Nevin McCartney o558781 served as a 2/Lt in E 253rd Infantry. He received two of his Bronze stars with V with Co E. I have copies of the citations if you want them. Are you related to Colonel McCartney? Are you a friend of his? Do you know any information about his serves with the 253rd? Or any photos of him with E Co 253rd?

Thank you

Tim Malone

I am currently seeking several medals.

#1 Distinguished Flying Cross Named to an Arthur Bray WWII Army Air Corps

#2 Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart belonging to a John Humbird Myers WWII Naval Intelligence

#3 Anything pertaining to an Arthur C. Johnson WWII Army (Pacific Theatre)

If you have any information, please contact me.

Thanks

Anybody know the whereabouts of Purple Heart Number 84609? This PH was awarded to the grandfather of a good friend of mine. Any lead, info, and/or help is appreciated.

Kevin

Seeking Silver Star and Purple Heart named to: J.A.M.E.S. G. R. F.O.R.D.H.A.M. KIA Pacific. 6th Division.

Also, Korean War Purple Heart to: J.O.H.N. F. P.A.R.I.S.H. J.R. KIA 11 August 1950. Artillery.

W

• 4 weeks later...

ELMER LOHR . WWII Silver Star, Purple Heart Grouping. $500 reward offered for help locating lost grouping.

Dear Members,

I have been desperately looking for my grandfathers Silver Star, Purple heart grouping for several years now. It was last sold to an unknown buyer on this forum in 2010. PLEASE HELP!!!

The medals were sold in a framed grouping.

ELMER A LOHR WWII Pacific 7th ID, 184th. Early BB&B silver star, purple heart.

Aleutians, Kwajalein, Leyte, Okinawa.