Best Reproduction US WWII Wool Shirt

Roscoe16

What are the opinions out there on which vendor makes the best reproduction US WWII wool shirt and why? Thanks.

Roscoe16

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

At the Front has great pricing and quality.

WWII Impression has excellent quality and American made.

What Price Glory is good for big guys. Buy a shirt that fits you and then have it taylored. All my Wool shirts are original.

Rock

WW2 impressions has the best one I have seen. Dare I say perfect? They are out of stock now.

ATF's fabric looks a little off in my opinion. Also I do not think they are 100% wool. I would stay away unless you can buy one of their old run made in the USA shirts.

Stay away from What Price Glory. They turn funny colors under florescent lighting. I do not think they are 100% wool. They just don't look right from what I have seen.

This is all just opinion.

• 1 month later...
dropkicktino
WW2 impressions has the best one I have seen. Dare I say perfect? They are out of stock now.

Seems to be WW II Impressions common theme out of stock or in production. And most of the time overpriced. Don't get me wrong, I have bought from him and his stuff is great.

Have had WPG wool shirts for years, great for the field or dress uniform.

Also own some ATF wool shirts as well, again great for the field or dress uniform.

Remeber during WW II there were many makers of uniforms, so there would be variations in the quality/color of the wool used, depending on the dye and the weave.