Limited budget mannequin

artu44

Mannequins here are scarce to find and quite expensive so I had the idea to use the cheapest possible one, me, to show M1909, M2, M3 holsters and some WWI web. The most difficult thing, but not so much, was to perform the stupid face of a real manneqin.

post-67-1244920269.jpg

frederik.geudens

Hey Artu! You're doing a great job as a mannequin. :thumbsup: I'm still looking for a cheap mannequin for a permanent display in my hobby room. How much do you charge? ;)

Lucky 7th Armored
The most difficult thing, but not so much, was to perform the stupid face of a real manneqin.

Haha there are a lot of stupid faces on mannequins! Anyways nice display!!

Haydn

Mannequins here are scarce to find and quite expensive so I had the idea to use the cheapest possible one...

I found this one in an online catalog and they said they just wanted to get rid of them all for just US $10 shipping.

artu.jpg

Hey Artu! You're doing a great job as a mannequin. :thumbsup: I'm still looking for a cheap mannequin for a permanent display in my hobby room. How much do you charge? ;)

A couple of beers a day. The real cost is the plane ticket.

Artu...you are a brave man my friend for willingly offering yourself as a target to this merciless group of ruffians :lol:

I put this pic here just to show how nice guy I am at 65.

I found this one in an online catalog and they said they just wanted to get rid of them all for just US $10 shipping.

post-214-1244946955.jpg

I'm on 1800 cal. diet. Within few weeks you couldn't believe to your eyes.

Hi Arturo.

I'm on 1800 cal. diet. Within few weeks you couldn't believe to your eyes.

I'm curious to see this :devil:

@++ s ;) l

Artu, I am hanging a copy of your "Mannequin" photo in my basement to scare the mice away. Thank You!! You probably kept the Law family from starving this winter since our food reserves are stored down there. LOL.

Bob

Artu, I am hanging a copy of your "Mannequin" photo in my basement to scare the mice away. Thank You!! You probably kept the Law family from starving this winter since our food reserves are stored down there. LOL.

Bob

Mice are really smart. They know nobody would waste a single .45ACP round with them.

artu-

All you need is a sombrero, then you'll look like an extra in "The Wild Bunch".

For "The Wild Bunch" mannequin I'll use this rig instead. Just a William Holden touch.

Thanks to Turnerriver for this southpaw M1912.

post-67-1245005405.jpg

The problem with using myself as a mannequin is the only real gear in my size was made for fat butt Generals!

If you are skinny and 5'6" tall you can find nice stuff cheap.

All them fellers was recovering from the depression and weren't over fed like me!

The problem with using myself as a mannequin is the only real gear in my size was made for fat butt Generals!

If you are skinny and 5'6" tall you can find nice stuff cheap.

All them fellers was recovering from the depression and weren't over fed like me!

I'm 6' and a bit more than 200 lbs. I had to choose carefully the M1912 belt of mine suitable for my belly all extended. The only one was the rarest I have, an OD Mills with plain mag pouch snap.