LeVelle Hallmarked Aerial Gunner Wing

ponyradish

I have a lot of wings but none by this maker.I believe it has to be a rare one.Pony.

Thanks for posting those great wings, and the great photos. Got any others?

Nice find. I have that same wing without the hallmark. I've never seen this wing with the LeVelle hallmark before.

Nice find. I have that same wing without the hallmark. I've never seen this wing with the LeVelle hallmark before.

According to Wings And Things by Russ Huff, LeVelle made very few wings during WW2.They did not produce post war wings.I find the double city hallmark interesting.Pony.

It's interesting to see one of these with the full LeVelle marks. I may have seen one other of this form, but don't recall. Here are a couple different examples by the same maker, but they are marked only "sterling" on the reverse.

post-3515-1244680034.jpg

John Cooper

I love it! I have the same wing but unmarked :( I was lucky enough to pick up an AC wing from Levelle and hallmarked as such from Paul S. (who always post top quality photos!)

Anyway I think this is great wing and I for one would be very happy to have one... another wing on the wish list!

Regards,

John

militarymodels
It's interesting to see one of these with the full LeVelle marks. I may have seen one other of this form, but don't recall. Here are a couple different examples by the same maker, but they are marked only "sterling" on the reverse.

Paul, could you post a picture showing the reverse of these wings?

thanks,

Lonny