I really like your collection sir. I love period sheet music, especially from WWI. It shows a lot of the naivete of America at that point in time. I have picked up a few more but photographing them is not possible at the moment. I am still cleaning up tornado debris from my yard and getting repair estaments for the insurance company. This crap never ends.

Steve

I really like your collection sir. I love period sheet music, especially from WWI. It shows a lot of the naivete of America at that point in time. I have picked up a few more but photographing them is not possible at the moment. I am still cleaning up tornado debris from my yard and getting repair estaments for the insurance company. This crap never ends.

Steve

Thamks for the compliment. I was very impressed with yours. I stopped buying paper items to concentrate on TR stuff. I have come to my senses and started back buying US military.

Hope none of your collection was lost or damaged. I can sympathize with you on dealing with insurance companies and contractors. I am waiting for the cabinet guy to fix my kithchen ( water damage from a leak). It's been 2 weeks and no light at the end of the tunnel..

Jerry Wise,SGT.,TXARNG,RET.

The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one's country-G.S. Patton

Here is the only WWI songbook I own. "Patriotic Songs Of America" Copyright 1928. thumbsup.gif

- Jeff

post-1090-1212598078.jpg

9/11: The Pearl Harbor of Our Time

22-orange.jpgI Proudly Support Our Troops And The War On Terror. 22-orange.jpg

We are winning the War on Terror. Learn more at: www.MoveAmericaForward.org

Tell Obama that we need to keep jobs here in the U.S., NOT overseas!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif