Tiger Stripes

Andrei

I also got my Seal guy squared away with the correct footware thanks to Bob from Vintage Productions .

A 1969 dated pair of coral shoes .

Hes done except for the watch .

But time is on my side .

o

post-2009-1226087864.jpg

I remember those magazines. Those tigers were part of a collection of a friend of mine named Max Crace, an artist and photographer, amazing art work. I don't think I have the mags anymore but I remember the magazines.

This pic shows the differences in the colors...I would think it's totally impossible to get any better sets of mint tigers unless you get them still in the bag, if they came that way.

post-532-1226093238.jpg

Hahaha, I would say Panther rather than Tiger :P

Wait till Sunday... am busy looking at my AATTV Advisor's plaques...freshly received from Oz an hour ago...

More superb items posted and interesting leads on earlier articles.

Owen, that set looks even better than the description you gave me on Thursday.

Spike, fantastic golds.

Patrick.

Hi All,

Very interesting discussion about the old magazine with the tiger articles!, I never heard anything about that, would be very nice to see some photos from this magazine.

The most people like me only know the book from RDJ as a tiger reference but its very interesting that someone else has published a tigers reference already in the 80’s and with 15-17 pattern! That’s a lot!!! I hope that someone still got one of those old magazine and will post some pics. here!

Owen,

awesome custom made tiger set in 2nd tropical uniform cut after I have seen some John Wayne custom made garments I would say those came often in a light weight material!, but I have never sew a John Wayne light weight standard garment !?

Very nice set Owen! thumbsup.gif

Spike,

outstanding nice gold set w00t.gif I like the bright color spectrum on you set !

Its also nice to see the size tag in your pants!, most of the time you can’t read the tag any more.

Thanks for posting all the nice stuff!!

Today I received my gold set I bought on ebay a couple days ago, the set came with a gold boonie as well, I will post some pics. in the next days .

Cheers

Mike

Hi All,

Owen,

awesome custom made tiger set in 2nd tropical uniform cut after I have seen some John Wayne custom made garments I would say those came often in a light weight material!, but I have never sew a John Wayne light weight standard garment !?

Very nice set Owen! :thumbsu

HI ALL

One off my last acquisition on Ebay for only 150 dollars this flight suit is absolut mint condition made made with light weight twill

Cheers JEROME

post-1486-1226233122.jpg

post-1486-1226233137.jpg

post-1486-1226233543.jpg