Tiger Stripes

Andrei

I have another suit made in Thai Large poplin pattern, cut is rather like mechanical coverall, zippers are TALON, it s probabaly the one made for hunting, but I wonder if it was used by Laotian or Cambodian airforce at the end of the war

Owen,

My camera s flash is not powerful, I will take the picture with the sunlight this weekend to have better view

It s all I can brighthen

Cop

Your pix are comming out dark , can you lighten them up ?

Or is it my computer?

Anyone ?

o

post-1523-1222112506.jpg

The tiny one made in Zig Zag pattern, size probabaly for12 years old child, but I got it from Captain MEZS who said it was from a Mountainard guy. Could some one check for me what did Captain Maris MEZS in vietnam for me ? I didn't ask him much when I bought the suit from him and I lost his email now.

Thanks

post-1523-1222112946.jpg

S

We are ALL sick of the names he made up to swindle VETRANS and collectors out of their TIGERSTRIPES.

As you know Tigerpatterns was published so that HE could SELL his collection for the MOST money .

Also lets not forget the section in his book the deals with dealing with the VETRANS wife when HE is at work around CHRISTMAS time .

SAD but TRUE .

A SHAME to the collecting brotherhood .

owen.

hahaha, I should have used this word rather than Zigzag pattern :P

Owen, sorry for my limited english, what are the popers ?

Thanks

Don't forget his "pen is pattern"......

Oh sorry, I meant the snapps or pop studs at the waist .

I wanted to see if they were branded or non branded , chrome or dull metal, rusty or plastic covered .

I have seen them all of the ways above .

It will just be a manufactures variation and is cool for reference at a later date .

owen .

Well here are my last pix for today .

I always take shots of everything and here is my first USMC type purple flight suit being worn .

This one has bright purple stripes and had very stiff zipps , after a couple of weeks they freed up with the help of a pencil.

post-2009-1222117321.jpg

This one is the more classic tiger seen in the Yankee Papa 13 photos

Also shown is a custom made Beogam flight suit which is Rare Rare Rare .

we have seen other items made in this pattern and must be considered !963 -65 time period.

that is it for me today

Owen .

post-2009-1222117564.jpg

vintageproductions

First set of pics, is the promised images of the tiger stripe boonie and notebook that came with the VNMC cover Owen posted last week.

boon1.JPG