Tiger Stripes

Andrei

Owen,

This variant doesn't have a hook like other vnmc pattern, that s why I think it looks like JWS pattern.

Very nice Cop .

That is a cool varient .

That is a smaller size hook than usual ?

Owen .

Cop

years ago I had the shirt to match your pants , I am saying this because it did not have any shoulder reenforcement , but it did have the exact same colors and silky feel .

For what it is worth , it also had smaller light tan buttons .

all the best

'o

Hi All ,

today I am showing a custom made Viet Marine Tigerstripe 3rd pattern cover.

The hat is mint condition and still has the cutter chalk marks to the interior.

Apart from the fact that these hats are super rare , I have only ever seen 4 real ones , this example has contrasting ARVN ERDL material to the interior!!!

This is a super camouflage piece and I am happy to show it today .

Strangely the hat came with a tigerstripe boonie hat and a notebook from a Special Forces soilder .

He must have liked the cut as this form of headgear is usually associated with Marines.

enjoy

Kammo man

post-2009-1221503084.jpg

Different angle showing contrasting camouflage patterns.

The hat has been made to be non-reversable.

Simply put the trooper wanted something special and what better way than to have a wacky hat!!!

owen .

post-2009-1221504099.jpg

Very nice hat Owen ! The only other custom made TS navy style hat is seating not far away from where I live... whistling.gif

I guess that the owner gonna post some pics soon...

Hi all ,

P, I dont have the boonie in my mits yet .

But it is the varient in a classic JW pattern with the shallow crown and the stiff brim .

the note book has a handpainted name and is zippered , very cool .

A , I cant wait to see the cap .

thanks for your kind comments boys .

O.

I will have to buy a head display :P , mine is less beautiful than the one from Owen

Very nice hat Owen ! The only other custom made TS navy style hat is seating not far away from where I live... whistling.gif

I guess that the owner gonna post some pics soon...

Dear Mr Spike ,

You need to get a girlfriend , I didnt see you at the Rosebowl , you missed the find of the day .

Ethain found a SF patched up tigerstripe shirt with MF pocket patch and MACV combat patch , small size in latewar pattern.

$180 ,

Very nice indeed .

o

Dear Mister Owen,

I was busy making money on Sunday, which I'm able to keep every cent AND spend it as I wish BECAUSE I don't have a girlfriend.....they're pretty expensive from what I have heard.....

Well that was a fun little moment , by the way for my sense of humor I charge $750 per hour so Spike you owe me $250 .

I was looking through my collection last night and noticed this mint Tiger set I have not shown before .

This is the classic ARVN pattern with the stripes printed in the jet black .

When washed the green and brown tends tolget lost but the blacks stay true.

Also by a fluke the pattern kinda matched up on the front left pocket on the shirt!!!

This makes the shirt look cool to me .

Also to the lower rear of the shirt you will see a printing flaw with lots of surplus ink .

Inside the shirt you will also see a fabric batch # to the lower section .

this must have been a printing lot # or something close .

Have fun and enjoy

Kammo man

post-2009-1221589148.jpg

Ethan is the numbah wan SF shirt picker ! I remember the heavy weight ARVN ERDL shirt patched up for a SF E-5 with LLDB pocket patch that he brought at the San Diego show some years ago. Shame that the name tag was gone.

Bob had this shirt on his site for a moment.

O, please try to get some pix.