whats about the tailor was drunken ???? :blink:

Anyway !, I had enough beer today as well !!!!! :thumbsup:

See you soon guys!

MF

gimp,

No problem! Thought I'd compliment you on your TS trousers. :thumbsup:

They look O.K to me....

Duffy

Too much talking lately so i figured i would post some cool pics of Seals in the Delta and Gimp, no questions concerning tigertsripe patterns, bitte mein freund :lol:

yurt.jpg

sealoperationinthedeltazg2.jpg

sealoperationinthedeltaxp8.jpg

sealoperationinthedeltawi8.jpg

sealoperationinthedeltaia0.jpg

rb2ca9ouhjgcanquan5carj.jpg

cykru.jpg

Sasha ,

Cool shots .

I have seen some of them before , and some I have never seen .

Thanks for finding and posting .

how is the summer finding you ?

owen

One of the problems I have, not only on this site, but ALL sites no matter what the topic or interest, is the aimless banter that ends up taking up a whole page or more. Maybe it's just me, but back and forth comments that really have nothing to do with the topic are just a waste of time for the reader who usually has no idea what is being said by a couple of guys who are having some kind of "inside" conversation.

Hi Spike

To return on principal subjet of this tread , for the Seals units where is the provenance of Tiger suits

Because we can see them wears commercial Duckhunter in early time and polplin ERDL, but is it the same than S.F

Them receved some parcels of Tiger suits like S.F or is private purchase of Seals unit ?????

Regards Jerome

American Graffiti

A little Thai green curry. VENUS zips etc, maybe same tailor as party suit in Uniform listings.

AG

post-4617-1246640457.jpg

post-4617-1246640471.jpg

After reading Doylers post with great intrest my dog Queso wanted to get in on the act .

She wishes she had natural Tigerstripes but had to settle for a mint Tiger bonnie hat .

Happy 4th everyone !!!!!!!!!!

owen

post-2009-1246645574.jpg

Here's some tigers I got over the last 2 months or so. This is that weird in-between material that is coarser than the standard light weight stuff. Nice big size,very roomy, really long sleeves and body. I wear this alot.

post-532-1246648595.jpg

This is a lightweight set I got for dirt cheap. Shirt has an M in the collar but fits like a comfortable large. Pants are a US-M.

post-532-1246648862.jpg

The pants are a bit more worn than the shirt. I was told this set belonged to a SEAL that I'm familiar with but the set was so cheap the story was free.

post-532-1246649063.jpg

vintageproductions

Well, just got some great news from MASH today. Within the next couple of weeks they are coming out with Marine Corps style helmet bags made out of their Tiger Stripe material. The plans are to use the left over material from when they made their great sets. They borrowed three out of my collection as samples, so these will be great. Will keep everyone informed as I hear anything more.

This is a lightweight set I got for dirt cheap. Shirt has an M in the collar but fits like a comfortable large. Pants are a US-M.

post-532-1246648862.jpg

Spike,

I have one like this. Its Marked "US-M" but looks much bigger than a Med.

After reading Doylers post with great intrest my dog Queso wanted to get in on the act .

She wishes she had natural Tigerstripes but had to settle for a mint Tiger bonnie hat .

Happy 4th everyone !!!!!!!!!!

owen

VIVA Queso!!!!

Owen,

She looks like the perfect mascot for a SF or SEAL Team.

RD