Tiger Stripes

Andrei

You do have the matching trousers ?

Owen,

Here is a close up of the shirt I wore. As you can see there no pleats on the pockets. The matching pants could be a classic Asian cut pants (5 pockets) with 2 buttons on esach cargo or rear pocket

The pics of the post 303 is in classic pattern, I got the matching pants last month (see few posts above, 1 or 2 pages before this page)

post-1523-1246396185.jpg

Cop .

If you look back to the pix of me in the Magazine article you will see me wearing a set of this .

This set is one of the most difficult to find ever .

The leg pockets sit out like cartoon pockets !!!!

owen

"whats the name of this pattern ?"

Tiger stripe!

hello,

i dont know the (old) name of this tiger pattern, maybe you old collectors know the name, so i asked.

i think i identify them by RJ book, but i try not to used the name.

i got this pants in vietnam in 2008, it must be original, its mint.

regards

vintageproductions
hello spike,

with due respect! dont be cross with me!

your old tiger names are to universal, i wondering how you could collected all your tigers with one name called "tigerstripe" for all the different patterns.

:)

regards

Spike's reply to you was because, when your comments are read, it sounds like dont't want to understand what these collector's are telling you. Maybe it is because English is not your native language or that people are putting too much emotion into reading what you wrote. Either way, it is not meant to be cross, but more as a educational tool.

One little word of advice with this Forum. The collector's on here will bend over backwards to help everyone. But, if they feel like they are been used or just plain being ignored, they will all just quit responding to your posts. Take these as words of advice, not as a attack towards you.

Spike's reply to you was because, when your comments are read, it sounds like dont't want to understand what these collector's are telling you. Maybe it is because English is not your native language or that people are putting too much emotion into reading what you wrote. Either way, it is not meant to be cross, but more as a educational tool.

One little word of advice with this Forum. The collector's on here will bend over backwards to help everyone. But, if they feel like they are been used or just plain being ignored, they will all just quit responding to your posts. Take these as words of advice, not as a attack towards you.

yes, i know that was not an attack to me, but i asked a simple question for the name, so i have not to use RJ's names. thats it.

and i dont try to used everybody here.

i try to get a name to make an entry, because there is something else at my pants, that i would like to share with all tiger collector.

regards

Mike Force
yes, i know that was not an attack to me, but i asked a simple question for the name, so i have not to use RJ's names. thats it.

and i dont try to used everybody here.

i try to get a name to make an entry, because there is something else at my pants, that i would like to share with all tiger collector.

regards

Hi gimp,

I would say that’s a classic Asian cut pattern pants where the black stripes turns to purple when it starts to fade “just in the most cases“(Purple Asian Cut) !!

What makes me a little bit confuse it’s the fact that’s your pans got some double buttons on the small lag pocket !? I never seen this one before especially because the small pocket is on left side as well ????

What ever…

Cheers

Mike

Late war varient .

This print comes 2 different ways .

This being the purple fade .

Asian cut .

Tigerstripe .

Just like that .

Simple .

owen

Mike Force
Late war varient .

Asian cut .

Tigerstripe .

Just like that .

Simple .

owen

Yes,

that’s how the pants it’s looking

Just easy !

MF

Late war varient .

Asian cut .

Tigerstripe .

Just like that .

Simple .

owen

thx owen!!

Hi gimp,

I would say that’s a classic Asian cut pattern pants where the black stripes turns to purple when it starts to fade “just in the most cases“(Purple Asian Cut) !!

What makes me a little bit confuse it’s the fact that’s your pans got some double buttons on the small lag pocket !? I never seen this one before especially because the small pocket is on left side as well ????

What ever…

Cheers

Mike

hey mike,

yes, i posted this pics, because i want to share this specially with you guys!!

take a look to the pants, my cigarett pocket are on the rightside of the leg!!

maybe a trailor mistake.

regrads

Mike Force
right leg

Hi gimp,

I am not sure about a tailor mistake ??? It could be ?? !!, but I even had some Classic Gold shirts with the small pockets on the right arm .

I guess that can happened !?

Nice pants anyway you got there!

MF

Hi gimp,

I am not sure about a tailor mistake ??? It could be ?? !!, but I even had some Classic Gold shirts with the small pockets on the right arm .

I guess that can happened !?

Nice pants anyway you got there!

MF

thanks mike,

a good info for me!!

p.s. have you read my email??

danke

bravo_2_zero

What ever…

Cheers

Mike

How about that these were custom made or altered for a guy who was left handed ?

Mike Force
How about that these were custom made or altered for a guy who was left handed ?

Why not, off course !!???

MF