VIETNAM REENACTMENT PHOTO FROM TAIWAN

WEN-SHIAN

Just be sure to keep off the paved trails lol!

One thing most Vietnam Vets have told me is that they wouldnt be caught dead walking on a paved trail.

But you guys look awesome!

Laury Allison
You guys look fantastic .

Is that 33 beer GI issue????

owen

Some Schlitz, Black Label or the occasional Budweiser...all in cans would be more fitting for American Soldiers....and then not in the field but more back in Base Camp....especially while relaxing and grilling some steaks. I'm sure there were some other vintage brands that would work as well....I just can't think of them at the moment. The "33" would be OK for down in the village, but not really at the base camp. I'll see if I can dig up some of the base camp beer pics I have.

Good job!

Laury

nguoi tien su
We are collecting information about the ARVN. We plan is the ARVN Fifth Infantry Division.

Sounds good !

The beer photos are really cool !

Laury Allison

Also, PBR (Papst Blue Ribbon) and Old Milwaukee come to mind....not sure if those are still around? But beer was more of a base camp thing...not even a fire base and never on a patrol setting (you gotta stay sharp out there). Just something to keep in mind.

Laury

Also, PBR (Papst Blue Ribbon) and Old Milwaukee come to mind....not sure if those are still around? But beer was more of a base camp thing...not even a fire base and never on a patrol setting (you gotta stay sharp out there). Just something to keep in mind.

Laury

I agree, the beer would have been more appropriate for a Base camp impression. If it is to patrol, Must be a very late war impression!