Web suspenders

TN ww 2

msgt norway

norwegian army made replicas of those and other web suspenders

and e tool covers,some mag pouches.

mostly it was marked with the crest and norwegian nato numbers.

but some stuff was made in the 60s before they widly used the crest to mark the gear..

cheers from ken in norway

I left a customer feedback with Sportsman Guide last night and just recieved an email from them.

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your email.

I apologize the SUSPENDER US WWII STYLE 3PK were not as advertised and the item was in poor condition.

I have issued you a prepaid UPS label to return the merchandise. The return label is on a white post card with our name on it. You will receive the label in 7-10 business days.

How did you leave feed back? I went to the item on thsir site and and was going to do the same but didn't see a means to do so. by the wway they have not posted your feedback. Surprise.

They sent me an email requesting customer feedback with a link to follow which already has my order number in it. But here is some other contact info

S. G. Customer Service

411 Farwell Ave.

So. St. Paul, MN 55075-9876

Customer Service: 1-800-888-5222

They sent me an email requesting customer feedback with a link to follow which already has my order number in it. But here is some other contact info

S. G. Customer Service

411 Farwell Ave.

So. St. Paul, MN 55075-9876

Customer Service: 1-800-888-5222

Wow, I would be pissed! I guess I got lucky that two were US marked. I would call customer support and tell them I wanted three that were US marked as they have them! I think now I am going to complain about the one that is not marked "US" and make them correct it! :thumbsup:

Just called Sportsmans Guie customer service. they are supposed to be sending me a return label. Mybe bececasue i mentioned I belonged to a militaria club(didn't say which one) and they are afraid of bad publcity. We'll see how the return goes.

• 2 weeks later...

We'll I received my return label from SG. I know it is an individual thing but any thoughts on even if they are Norwegian they are worth keeping as repro for the $20.00? Still don't like the idea of the false advertising.