BB&B Naval Aviators Wing

Gary Cain

I was in LA for a friends wedding so I hit the flea markets that I used to haunt and this was way out east of Pomona in Ontario. Sorry for poaching Patrick but I don't think you get out that far? Anyway this was pinned to a very tatty ladies dress(vintage according to the sellor, crap according to me :lol: ) that cost me the princely sum of 10 bucks. I had bought another of these from a good friend of mine at Bob Chatts show so this was a hell of a shock to find so soon after that one to say the least.

post-96-1243625079.jpg

I was in LA for a friends wedding so I hit the flea markets that I used to haunt and this was way out east of Pomona in Ontario. Sorry for poaching Patrick but I don't think you get out that far? Anyway this was pinned to a very tatty ladies dress(vintage according to the sellor, crap according to me :lol: ) that cost me the princely sum of 10 bucks. I had bought another of these from a good friend of mine at Bob Chatts show so this was a hell of a shock to find so soon after that one to say the least.

post-96-1243625106.jpg

KASTAUFFER

NICE DUDE!

I have never been lucky enough to pick up a set of these.

Kurt

Aussie-Wings

Nice thumbsup.gif Right place-right time, and especially right price. Congratulations.

Cheers,

AW.